Chapala.com Webboard

Excellent hair colorist PANACHE

I've been looking for a knowledgeable hair colorist. Have been to several salons. After reading several recommendations from old posts, I thought I would update the info. 

My hair is mostly grey and fried from coloring. Maria Teresa at Panache is my new colorist. She did NOT color my roots but wove light blonde highlights throughout then added a  toner in ash color. She didn't use peroxide. It was expensive, about $115.USD. I had never spent that much for color in Mexico but it definitely WORTH IT.

Hair color looks natural, no peroxide and her blending technique means the grey will blend easily. Best news? I won't need a touch up for about 3-4 months. 

There are other hairstylists there but ask for Maria Teresa. Also, I saw two women who just had facials. They looked so much better and skin glowed. 

*** The Salon has moved to West Ajijic about 1/2 block east of the French Bakery on the Poniente Carreterra. # 260 Poniente Carreterra. Very nice, upscale salon. 

• Haha 2