Chapala.com Webboard

Punto verde

daisy2013

• 1 year later...

We just stopped at Punto Verde today after weeks of promising to check it out. Now, I'm mad that it took us so long! This is a GREAT cafe/restaurant. The food is fresh and made to order. It's more of a breakfast/sandwich/pasta/salads type of place, but the quality is amazing. I had what should have been a boring cheese sandwich with tomato soup --it was anything but! The bread was thick and toasted with a HUGE slice of cheddar. Honestly, the tomato soup was almost too pretty to eat. It had that fresh tomato taste and was served piping hot. Hubs had the turkey baguette which came with hot, crispy veg and also a potato/leek soup. Again, everything was excellent. The only thing to watch is that some things can be heavily salted, so just be sure to tell them to go light if salt is an issue for you. I plan on going back again very, very soon.

• Thanks 1

I have enjoyed eating at this little cafe for a few years now. Never really knew the name of it before. Probably easier to describe it as being just west of Pancho's and on the same side of the highway in Riberas del Pilar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1