Chapala.com Webboard

RIP Dennis Mc Cann

Copied from a Facebook page.

Hello community
My neighbor, Dennis Marshall Mc Cann, passed away. I am very sorry for your lost if you knew him. He lived in San Antonio de Tlayapacan on Jesus Garcia near the malecon. 
I know very little about him, I do not believe he had family here, but he was a very kind man who loved dogs. He had two on his own. I’ve talked to the police and they will bring them to Ecologia in Chapala. I am unable to take care of them and I’ve asked Annette and all fosters home are full. I am concern of what will happen to them and I am hoping to find someone who would be interest to take care of them. 
If there is any chance you know Dennis or you want to take /foster his dogs, please let me know.

Here's a pic of one of them from afar.
Thanks,
Cami

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I don't think gringohombre lives on Jesus Garcia.

He often said he lived on  Jesus Garcia, see below. 

HUGE Telmex internet speed increase in SAT

gringohombre replied to gringohombre's topic in Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara

I am in SAT on Jesus Garcia south of La Paz. Telmex was very spotty with very low downloads especially in the evenings. I had signed up with ILox when they first opened their Ajijic office and was finally hooked up about 6 months ago. What a difference! now a steady 80 - 90 download. Just a tip...st...

February 3, 2020

New modems
gringohombre replied to Tingting's topic in Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara

...I am in SAT on Jesus Garcia in front of the lake and they had strung cable down my street many weeks ago. Yesterday I saw a Ilox crew (clearly marked uniforms and truck) near the corner on my street and La Paz (the next up cross street) and stopped to talk to them. It looked like they were installi...
 August 31, 2019  

Address in San Antonio

gringohombre replied to ComputerGuy's topic in Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara

...I live down at the very end of Jesus Garcia in SAT and my CP here is 45922.

May 28, 2019

Fiber Optic Cable in San Antonio? PRONTO???

gringohombre posted a topic in Ajijic/Chapala/Guadalajara

This afternoon I was driving up Jesus Garcia, my street in San Antonio, about a block from my house when I noticed a crew of workers on ladders stringing black cable on the telephone poles. I thought this was strange since they did not look like Telmex workers and the truck with the large wooden spo...
 February 16, 2019  

2 hours ago, dennis clark said:

My neighbor, Dennis Marshall Mc Cann, passed away. ......he was a very kind man who loved dogs. He had two on his own. ...... I am hoping to find someone who would be interest to take care of them. ...If there is any chance  you want to take /foster his dogs, please let me know.

Suggest relevant parts be also posted on Furry Friends..... might get a little attention from dog people.  RIP Dennis.

I think bwhite1948 is correct.   I didn’t know him well but we knew some of the same people and my understanding was he was gringohombre.  I know some of his posts may have seemed surly to some however he was a nice man, friendly, loved animals and had a good reputation amongst his neighbors.  I regret I didn’t know him better, we often chatted at the plaza and at the malecon where he walked daily.  He seemed to me like a guy that had lived an interesting and full life.  My sympathies to his family and friends for their loss.  

• Like 1