Chapala.com Webboard

US lifting covid air travel requirement

(CNN) - The Biden administration is expected to announce Friday that the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will lift its requirement for travelers to test negative for Covid-19 before entering the US, according to a senior administration official. 

The move will go into effect for US-bound air travelers at midnight on Sunday. 

• sm1mex changed the title to US lifting covid air travel requirement
36 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

That you can't see your compulsive bragging as bragging is part of what makes you pathetic. Is your last name Trump?

Talking about a situation and how well it went is not bragging. Wow you need to check your thinking. So anytime someone tells you about a interaction they had to you they are bragging? Lol keep saying it your better than a comedian for keeping me laughing.

12 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Such a big important guy- has to run to the moderator to try to silence women who point out your fallacious thinking process. 

I didn't run to them. This was public info if you go to the chapala account. Go to Chapala account page and you can read this anyone can.  

I didn't bring this on you did.

I've had my fill of Mudgirl's personal nastiness, she is no more.  

Mexicoafterlife and Alan you are both on thin ice.  Next political post you are gone with no warning.  And same for several others including one who PM'd me quite abusively.

I intend to houseclean this place once and for all and if you don't even live here and just come here to give everyone who doesn't agree with you a hard personal time your stay going forward will be short.

• Like 2