Chapala.com Webboard

Serenata ... uphill side carretera nearísh Casa de Plomero

Natasha

Been there?  Offerings?  Good....    so-so.....   don't waste your time?  Seeking alternate place on west side, especially with Fiestas P in full swing in SAT (no parking access to Mario's 😢).   Thinking around 3- 3:30 p.m.          

40 minutes ago, Ian Greenwood said:

Serenata….we were hoping…..as we live just up the hill and it has such a nice look about it at night . We went twice ..not too impressed but it does good business and some of our friends seem to enjoy it

pm with more would be very appreciated

What does this have to do with Mario's? The post is: 

I have been here in lower SAT for 14 years and love Mario's but know nothing about Serenata or Casa de Plomero...please give us more details. Gracias

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 6/9/2022 at 9:03 PM, gringohombre said:

I have been here in lower SAT for 14 years and love Mario's but know nothing about Serenata or Casa de Plomero...please give us more details. Gracias

It is about Serenata on the west side of Ajijic, read what is being written. "Seeking alternate place on west side, especially with Fiestas P in full swing in SAT (no parking access to Mario's 😢)."

• Thanks 4

I thought she was talking about the west side of SAT since she mentioned an alternative to Mario's. The fiesta is only affecting the central part of SAT around the Plaza. There are plenty of great restaurants here outside that zone, why go all the way out there past Ajijic? Because of traffic I stay away from that area as much as possible!!!  

• Sad 2

40 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

..... why go all the way out there past Ajijic?.....

Gee, maybe because we now LIVE "way out there" .... and because I said with Fiestas P in full swing in SAT (no parking access to Mario's

As usual you put your fingers in gear before you read posts/replies

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Gee, maybe because we now LIVE "way out there" .... and because I said with Fiestas P in full swing in SAT (no parking access to Mario's

As usual you put your fingers in gear before you read posts/replies

PLEEEEEEZ...don't get your dander up about the fact that YOU failed to mention in your OP that you now live out there. Since you mentioned Marios in SAT, the assumption was on my part was that Serenata was nearby and I would like to learn more about is since I live in lower SAT. Is that any reason for trying to disparage me??? I am a big boy and just look at this as someone with a big ego and a lot of time on thier hands!!!

• Sad 2

Seeking alternate place on west side, .... was your first clue    Casa de Plomero was the second     but  know-it-all that you aren't ( for your self-proclaimed 14 years here) , you had no idea that's a hardware store for plumbing (and other) supplies, including sinks, toilets,  fixtures etc.  and has been here much longer than you have  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Is that any reason for trying to disparage me??

Like you disparaged the poster who dared to mention they loved Mario's? 

On 6/9/2022 at 9:03 PM, gringohombre said:

• Thanks 1