Chapala.com Webboard

I have a 5 liter O2 concentrator

I hope this is okay because there is no place for medical ads.

My wife's lung condition has deteriorated to a point where I need a 10 liter O2 concentrator so I want to sell my 5 liter unit by Devilbiss. It is not a Chinese unit but a USA company product. It uses a water bottle system to lubricate the airflow. We fully serviced the unit this month...installing a new permanent filter and a new washable filter and even a new water bottle unit. The unit provides continuous flow up to 3.5 and 4-5 liters for a shorter period , strong airflow up to 50 feet away with the airline and cannula. I am asking 10000 mx pesos and can deliver to Ishop at your convenience. Questions and more information by calling me at 3313519102

2 hours ago, Fred Habacht said:

I hope this is okay because there is no place for medical ads.

My wife's lung condition has deteriorated to a point where I need a 10 liter O2 concentrator so I want to sell my 5 liter unit by Devilbiss. It is not a Chinese unit but a USA company product. It uses a water bottle system to lubricate the airflow. We fully serviced the unit this month...installing a new permanent filter and a new washable filter and even a new water bottle unit. The unit provides continuous flow up to 3.5 and 4-5 liters for a shorter period , strong airflow up to 50 feet away with the airline and cannula. I am asking 10000 mx pesos and can deliver to Ishop at your convenience. Questions and more information by calling me at 3313519102

I will buy it for 10,000 if you can deliver it to mi casa

• Like 3

Happy:

New reality...last night Jocotepec was hit with 5-6 on off of the electric grid in quick succession...it even knocked out my solar array which had to be set up again today. My concentrator was also damaged. I took it in to the repair shop and they determined that it will still deliver three liters but no longer can you trust it to deliver the full four or five liters. They suggested I NOT sell it to you and offer it to the dealer who will pay for the repairs and rent it out....the new value before repairs is five thousand pesos at most. So, for your sake, our deal is over. Sorry.

They are getting quotes for a portable should you still be interested.