Chapala.com Webboard

Researchers Find a Pathway to Prevent COVID Infection

BRUSSELS — The Catholic University of Louvain (UCLouvain) in Belgium announced that its researchers have managed to identify the key that allows the COVID-19 virus to attack cells. What's more, they have succeeded in closing the lock to block the virus and prevent it from interacting with the cell, thereby preventing infection.

1 hour ago, Alpha1 said:

BRUSSELS — The Catholic University of Louvain (UCLouvain) in Belgium announced that its researchers have managed to identify the key that allows the COVID-19 virus to attack cells. What's more, they have succeeded in closing the lock to block the virus and prevent it from interacting with the cell, thereby preventing infection.

Ask FISER--THEY CREATED THE DAMN THING---

On 6/5/2022 at 9:58 AM, Alpha1 said:

YEA---!  It's called zinc and vitamin C--I could of told you that two years ago; but no; you wanted to listen to those criminals in big pharma and corrupt gov't's. And don't forget those quack doctors who took the money--You all have been scammed' and now you are sick from taking the poison. I now lies when I see them--Follow the money--  the shot; biggest money maker in world history-"PERIOD".---HA