Chapala.com Webboard

RFC / Constancia de situacion fiscal

Greetings everyone!

I have lately seen many people worried or not knowing what is or how to get their Constancia de situación fiscal, RFC.
All adults living in Mexico ( not just foreigners) MUST have their RFC but it is impossible that everyone get it because of the ridiculous wait to get an appt.
RFC is a number for SAT. Cannot sell/ buy and take your deduction for capital gains without it.
It is also needed for many things more . It is important to have your constancia fiscal !
Also due to the anti money laundering law. 

If you need quick help to obtain your RFC please let me know , you can send me a private message.
We work with professional accountants that will help you to set up your constancia fiscal with SAT.

All lakeside area. !

Isn't advertising one's business against this forum's policies?

And if someone is having a hard time getting their constancia, info has already been posted here about a papeleria that does it for 100 pesos. 

Also, why wouldn't someone just pay an accountant to get an RFC for them if they don't have one- why go through a middleman? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, artsnob said:

I used to own a business here for 20 years maybe I already have RFC how can I check?

If you had a legal business and filed and paid taxes, yes, of course you have an RFC. 

There are already a bunch of other threads here with info on how to find it.

1 hour ago, artsnob said:

I used to own a business here for 20 years maybe I already have RFC how can I check?

Look on bank documents,  refrendo if you have a car, and, if you have filed taxes it most assuredly would be on those documents.  Please remember for it to be an official number it must have 13 numbers/letters.  First 2 are the first 2 letters of your last name.  Next  2 are first 2 letters of your first name.  Then your birth day, month and year (xx/xx/xx) followed by 2 more numbers or letters.

10 minutes ago, ibarra said:

followed by 2 more numbers or letters.

Check your math. It's 3 letter/numbers.

And not all RFCs are 13 characters. RFCs in the name of a company are 12. Some people have had an issue where the page they are on only has space to enter 12 characters, which means they are on the wrong page.

• Like 1