Chapala.com Webboard

Maybe Intercam is our answer?

16 minutes ago, ibarra said:

The OP opened an Intercam account.  Maybe you should start a new post for BBVA to benefit others still searching for an institution.

But the OP subsequently asked the question about CCD security. She hijacked her own post.

4 hours ago, John Shrall said:

But the OP subsequently asked the question about CCD security.

Not exactly.  What I SAID is I refuse to ever have a bank app on my cell phone. Period. I did not "ask" about bank app ( CCD?) security. That I question security of any kind on a cell phone is the same reason I NEVER do any financial things via cell, never put my photo on whataspp, and a host of other things. Not interested in whether CCD (whatever that is) is great from another's point of view or not.

And I don't care if I'm a dinosaur 😂

• Haha 1

Natasha:

Just for the heck of it, I entered CCD into my search engine. And here is the answer I got. Community College of Denver.  

Another search engine showed:

CCD: Charge-Coupled Device: CCD: Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities: CCD: Continuity of Care Document (clinical information) CCD: Ciudad Creativa Digital (Spanish: Creative Digital City; Guadalajara, Mexico) CCD: Commun

The world is getting too complicated :) 

• Like 1