Chapala.com Webboard

No one wants the Vax now.

I repeat, I'm glad I followed the advice of both my lakeside MD and my Seattle MD and got both my first two vaccine shots and, as of now, my last two booster shots. 

And as of now, the only lasting effect, is that I am alive and well :) 

• Like 1

The word is getting out that the reports of serious side effects are mounting and the stuff is neither very effective or long lasting.  Consider yourself lucky Pete and hopefully you aren't so immune compromised you have medical problems as a result next winter.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The doctor/scientist who warned them about how these vaccines would make mutations worse and those get vaccinated would be more  vulnerable to catching the newer mutations. Has warned the cdc that the next wave will be mutated to attack vacinated people and will be worse on them then the unvaccinated because it's mutations mutations will be to attack what we made to attack it. What this kind of virus does. 

So this winter will be bad for the vaccinated and normal flu season for the unvaccinated. Attack me because I know it's coming. But make this post and I will see you in Feb of next year.

• Like 2

Walked in to Soriano this afternoon to get some coffee filters (stuff I can not get in my neighborhood ) and was happy that masks are no longer required. Was sad  to see that the furniture store next to Soriano went out of business courtesy of these stupid lockdowns. 

59 minutes ago, HoneyBee said:

Walked in to Soriano this afternoon to get some coffee filters (stuff I can not get in my neighborhood ) and was happy that masks are no longer required. Was sad  to see that the furniture store next to Soriano went out of business courtesy of these stupid lockdowns. 

It is called Soriana.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

The doctor/scientist who warned them about how these vaccines would make mutations worse and those get vaccinated would be more  vulnerable to catching the newer mutations. Has warned the cdc that the next wave will be mutated to attack vacinated people and will be worse on them then the unvaccinated because it's mutations mutations will be to attack what we made to attack it. What this kind of virus does. 

So this winter will be bad for the vaccinated and normal flu season for the unvaccinated. Attack me because I know it's coming. But make this post and I will see you in Feb of next year.

I already told you before that the China virus was made to attack Republicans.  Now you’re changing the story line. You’re starting to confuse everybody. Please keep your facts straight.

5 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

This shot is meant to depopulate the earth--Vaccinated mothers give birth to sick babies; those babies die ; therefore  the  the planet will have zero growth --In 100 years the earth will only be inhabited by the unvacinated---Misson accomplished-- From 8 billion to 2 billion --at best---These criminals are telling you the plan; but people will not listen--criminals love to brag--listen to them--!

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

The word is getting out that the reports of serious side effects are mounting and the stuff is neither very effective or long lasting.  Consider yourself lucky Pete and hopefully you aren't so immune compromised you have medical problems as a result next winter.

My solution is to simply opt out--!

7 hours ago, johanson said:

I repeat, I'm glad I followed the advice of both my lakeside MD and my Seattle MD and got both my first two vaccine shots and, as of now, my last two booster shots. 

And as of now, the only lasting effect, is that I am alive and well :) 

I get my advice from real doctors--not the ones who took the money---!

2 hours ago, Jreboll said:

I already told you before that the China virus was made to attack Republicans.  Now you’re changing the story line. You’re starting to confuse everybody. Please keep your facts straight.

Keep it simple--these shots destroy your immune system--leaving us open to what ever germ is floating around in our world- these germs have been with us for thousands of years--that's why   GOD gave us an immune system-- Don't let these demons play GOD - with your life--Just like you said--It's all politics-- "JUST SAY NO"- put those demons in their place---!!!

• Like 1