Chapala.com Webboard

Monkey pox is not a big deal

7 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

It will be a big deal because the us has already receive millions of shots --a lot of money involved-

Dude no reason for a shot if your not having sex with strangers. And the articles stress gay men are at the most danger. So I know I won't need any Vax for this.

Just now, Mexicoafterlife said:

Dude no reason for a shot if your not having sex with strangers. And the articles stress gay men are at the most danger. So I know I won't need any Vax for this.

The fake news won't tell you that; Dude;--those 6 or 7 millions of jabs "will" be sold--It's all about those Benjamins--! HA

2 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

The fake news won't tell you that; Dude;--those 6 or 7 millions of jabs "will" be sold--It's all about those Benjamins--! HA

I know. I read about how much they spent on monkey pox jabs in 48 hours of the first person to test positive in the usa.  But part of the reason we are down here... USA had gone crazy 🤪 and I feel better down here enjoying myself.

7 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

I know. I read about how much they spent on monkey pox jabs in 48 hours of the first person to test positive in the usa.  But part of the reason we are down here... USA had gone crazy 🤪 and I feel better down here enjoying myself.

Crazy?--it's just plain frightening-- I'm afraid to go for one last time to visit my parents graves---SAD

3 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

Crazy?--it's just plain frightening-- I'm afraid to go for one last time to visit my parents graves---SAD

Couldn't get me to go to the USA for anything now. My world ends at the usa mexico boarder. Sad when 2 vets don't want to go back to the country they went to war for.

32 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Couldn't get me to go to the USA for anything now. My world ends at the usa mexico boarder. Sad when 2 vets don't want to go back to the country they went to war for.

Well, to tell you the truth; I miss the junk food-- Jack in the box, Taco Bell; Round  Table  Pizza; chinese food in Frisco on Grant st..-etc.--HA

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

Well, to tell you the truth; I miss the junk food-- Jack in the box, Taco Bell; Round  Table  Pizza; chinese food in Frisco on Grant st..-etc.--HA

At the top of my list of things i dont miss is the crap premade food ( Cisco) stuff everyone uses in america. Chuck full of all kinds of stuff that isnt natural.  I have found all the food I love down here but..... marshmallows the ones we find down here are a different texture and taste.  Heck they even have a good German food place here and that is hard to find in the USA.

1 hour ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

The two vets in this house will never go back either. 

It is sad. 😥 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

My classification was expert shooter some fifty years ago--but  I'm a little shakey now- and don't see to good-HA

Lol sniper trained here. But I don't do that anymore. Did my time but others who never served are more than welcome to go do some service.

• Like 1

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2022/05/22/who-says-this-strain-of-monkeypox-may-spread-through-sexual-contact-n1599906

It's spread thru sexual contact. It's just another type of aids. Should be easy to stop. Esp since this breakout came out of a huge gathering of gay men. All the scientists agree on that. So what is the big deal. Don't have unprotected sex with strangers. Not really that hard to avoid.

It's spread thru sexual contact. It's just another type of aids.

Why do you enjoy spreading lies?

Are you unable to comprehend what you read? Is there a filter in your brain that distorts all information in order for it to fit into your prejudices?

It's spread through close contact, of any kind, with bodily fluids. It is transferred by coming in contact with the lesions produced by the disease, regardless of where those lesions happen to be.  Sexual contact is only one of the ways it is spread.

Nor is Aids only spread through sexual contact. It's a blood-borne disease. People contracted it from blood transfusions, and other ways besides sexual contact. You could come to the assistance of someone who had an accident and was bleeding, and happened to be HIV positive, and if you had a cut and their blood got in it, you could contract it.

Now back to our regular programming- the stupidity and lies right-winger love fest.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Why do you enjoy spreading lies?

Are you unable to comprehend what you read? Is there a filter in your brain that distorts all information in order for it to fit into your prejudices?

It's spread through close contact, of any kind, with bodily fluids. It is transferred by coming in contact with the lesions produced by the disease, regardless of where those lesions happen to be.  Sexual contact is only one of the ways it is spread.

Nor is Aids only spread through sexual contact. It's a blood-borne disease. People contracted it from blood transfusions, and other ways besides sexual contact. You could come to the assistance of someone who had an accident and was bleeding, and happened to be HIV positive, and if you had a cut and their blood got in it, you could contract it.

Now back to our regular programming- the stupidity and lies right-winger love fest.

I'm not a right winger sorry.  And multiple articles from real doctors and scientists are flat out saying sexual contact that this is not even on the same league as covid. No matter how bad some weird people want that to happen.

Look put a mask on stay 6 feet from everyone if YOU want. But this is not something that requires the rest of us too.  I'm married and me and my wife are faithful to each other. So we have no worries. 

Now if it's blood transmitted than medical and law enforcement need to be extra carefull but I don't plan to be in contact with another persons blood or bodily fluids.

Multiple articles flat out say that you can't breath it out.  So only chance we have is if someone spits in our mouth and even that is very small.

It's close contact only. Can't you read that? Probably not because you seem to love living in a lock down state where you are screaming at others to put that mask on Yada Yada.

Not 1 article says this is dangerous for the majority of the population. It's only for those who are swapping fluids into theirs or others orifices. Plain and simple. 

Edit

I will not offer medical assistance if someone is bleeding. That is for the professionals to do. I was a certified first responder for years but gave it up. Not risking my health or life for others anymore. Did it for years and just like on these boards all I ever received was personal attacks for doing it so not anymore. So I'm safe.

48 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

It's close contact only. Can't you read that?

Yes, that is what all the scientific information says and that is exactly what I said. Can't you read that? No one said it is spread through breath, no one said it is a purely blood-borne disease, no one said it is spread the same way Covid is, so why are you even talking about that?

And why do you keep saying it is only spread through sexual contact, when that is a lie? Are you really that stupid that you can't absorb simple information? 

2 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Yes, that is what all the scientific information says and that is exactly what I said. Can't you read that? No one said it is spread through breath, no one said it is a purely blood-borne disease, no one said it is spread the same way Covid is, so why are you even talking about that?

And why do you keep saying it is only spread through sexual contact, when that is a lie? Are you really that stupid that you can't absorb simple information? 

How else are you going to get someone else's fluids in one of your orifices? And the doctors and scientists are saying sexual contact is the only way it has been passed on in this outbreak so far. So your not listening.

Alot of us are just tired of the fear port and what looks like people can't wait for the next lockdown or face diaper situation.

Alot of people are not going to go back to that again. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

And the doctors and scientists are saying sexual contact is the only way it has been passed on in this outbreak so far

No they aren't. They said they have not seen monkey pox spread through sexual contact before now. You have a serious reading comprehension problem.  Nowhere is it said that is the only way it has been passed in the current outbreak.

You seem not to know what "bodily fluids" includes, nor that "orifices" are more than one's sexual apparatus. Odd for someone who claims to have been a first responder. It includes saliva, fluid from lesions, regardless of where on the body they are.

Equating the correction of misinformation with "spreading fear" or insinuating that anyone is going to wear a mask to protect them from monkeypox is ridiculous.

But thanks for confirming that you really are that stupid.

• Like 1