Chapala.com Webboard

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

After you sign into your Amazon account (I sure hope you sign out after ordering), click on your name and a drop down menu appears. First, click on My Account and a drop down appears on that too. Click on orders to show what's happening and you should be able to cancel it IF it hasn't already shipped. Also, you can click on addresses and add or delete an address.

It won't let me delete some out of date addresses.

3 hours ago, ibarra said:

When you order from Amazon.com you are asked which address you want to use.  Click on the MX address for your current order.  We have 5 addresses listed on our Amazon.com address and have had absolutely no problems changing between them depending on where we actually want order delivered.   If you want to cancel you better do it soon before it is in process to be shipped.

I have 4 addreses listed it insists my Canadian one can't be deleted.

Since then 2 of the 8 or so parts of my clothes line have arrived from Amazon, one to where I live the other to iShop. 

On 5/24/2022 at 12:21 PM, Ferret said:

Of course it will, ask a friend to help you.

No it won't let anyone delete the out of date info.

On 5/22/2022 at 8:49 AM, chapalence said:

I searched "clothesline pulley" on Amazon.com.mx  and there were plenty to choose from. 

Only 1 or 2 good ones to choose from

On 5/22/2022 at 3:20 PM, mudgirl said:

That second link is exactly what I have- they are standard clothesline pulleys, probably exactly what the OP is looking for.

I found a better one.

On 5/24/2022 at 9:34 AM, mudgirl said:

??? "Iffy" in what way? I stand on the terrace, hang up the clothes while reeling out the line. It's been there for 12 years. 

You say some strange stuff.

Iffy in poor quality. I have been using similar clothes lines for many years.

6 hours ago, cedros said:

Iffy in poor quality.

You do say the strangest things. I post a photo of my clothesline set-up, where you can't even see the pulleys or any other parts close-up, and you determine that it's poor quality? 

All the parts are heavy duty metal. It's been there for almost 13 years now, working perfectly. About 7 years ago I had to replace the line itself (but there was plenty that came on the original roll I bought to do that) as the outside plastic covering eventually cracks in the sun, snagging the clothing and exposing the metal core, which can leave rust stains.

I had the exact same type of clothesline in Canada, with the exact same parts, that I used for 25 years. I guess you have a quite high "quality" standard.