Chapala.com Webboard

Maid Needed

Zeb

Zeb, if you're still looking, I think ours is looking for more work. She's as honest as they come and has been with us for about 15 years. She doesn't speak English but if you speak Spanish, even badly, she's pretty quick to catch on. If interested, she'll be here Monday and I can talk to her. We're also in CH.

17 minutes ago, Tingting said:

Zeb, if you're still looking, I think ours is looking for more work. She's as honest as they come and has been with us for about 15 years. She doesn't speak English but if you speak Spanish, even badly, she's pretty quick to catch on. If interested, she'll be here Monday and I can talk to her. We're also in CH.

Yes. I am looking and would like someone this week. Can you send me a PM with your info?

Highly recommended housekeeper and home care worker. Looking for hours  between 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.. week days. Available Saturdays all day. Proficient at reading, speaking, and writing English. Currently caring for a quadruplegic and an elderly man.   This care requires housekeeping and specialized medical care. Capable of learning quickly. Minimum 100 pesos an hour.  If interested please contact @  +52(333)022-9655 or +1(530)613-1058.