Chapala.com Webboard

Primary source of COVID misinformation is the feds, scientists and scholars tell surgeon general

1 hour ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

We don't cate if you want to hurt yourself but the being with its own human DNA in you is not allowed like allowing someone to hurt to kill you is not allowed. 

It is your opinion, your belief, that aborting an embryo or fetus is painful to it and that it qualifies as killing. It is not some irrefutable fact. You are really dense.

8 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

It is your opinion, your belief, that aborting an embryo or fetus is painful to it and that it qualifies as killing. It is not some irrefutable fact. You are really dense.

So it having human DNA separated from his/her mother doesn't make it a human life separated from his mother? Your the one that sounds dense to me science proves he/she is human because of the DNA and not part of his/hers mother's body but a separated entity. But if you want to ignore science than go to it but I'm not the dense one here.

A fertilized chicken egg has chicken DNA that will vary from that of the hen that laid that egg. Does that make an egg the same thing as a chicken? When you eat an egg, are you killing a chicken?

3 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

A fertilized chicken egg has chicken DNA that will vary from that of the hen that laid that egg. Does that make an egg the same thing as a chicken? When you eat an egg, are you killing a chicken?

I always know when I eat a egg that I am eating a living chicken never said I didnt think that. used that idea to show others how stupid some ideas are.

5 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

I always know when I eat a egg that I am eating a living chicken 

Now you have really proved how stupid you are. An egg is not a living chicken, by any stretch of the imagination, and an unfertilized egg, like most of the ones people eat, will never turn into a chicken no matter how long the hen sits on it.

Sounds like you missed  out on some basic facts of life, which explains a lot.

37 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Now you have really proved how stupid you are. An egg is not a living chicken, by any stretch of the imagination, and an unfertilized egg, like most of the ones people eat, will never turn into a chicken no matter how long the hen sits on it.

Sounds like you missed  out on some basic facts of life, which explains a lot.

attack me all you want but if the egg was fertalized it will be come a chicken. now in your first post you didnt state unfertilized... so you didnt give all the info. IE you lied or just plain forgot.  Karma is a .... so be ready for it for thinking killing of living people is ok outside of defense or punishment for killing other people.

1 minute ago, mudgirl said:

A bunch of cells without a heart is not a person. And no, a fertilized egg will not become a chicken unless the hen sits on it until it hatches. 

Why are we talking about eggs when I was talking about DNA of a person inside another person.  Do you want to say the DNA of a baby inside the mother is not differnt thus making it a differnt human being?  And your side wants to be able to kill that being all the way up to just before its born.  A pro abortion person was asked in congress about this and said ok if I put up a bill that included life of the mother and rape would you sign it?  dem just said taking my time back and ignored her. another congress person wanted a abortion doctor to explain what she did in a late term abortion.. she refused because she didnt want to be filmed talking about cutting a living being apart and pulling the pieces out.  No one will ever make me believe I am the evil one here.

2 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Why are we talking about eggs when I was talking about DNA of a person inside another person.  Do you want to say the DNA of a baby inside the mother is not differnt thus making it a differnt human being?  And your side wants to be able to kill that being all the way up to just before its born.  A pro abortion person was asked in congress about this and said ok if I put up a bill that included life of the mother and rape would you sign it?  dem just said taking my time back and ignored her. another congress person wanted a abortion doctor to explain what she did in a late term abortion.. she refused because she didnt want to be filmed talking about cutting a living being apart and pulling the pieces out.  No one will ever make me believe I am the evil one here.

So what it has come down to , is that you geniuses are arguing what had come first ; "the chicken or the egg"--HA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

And your side wants to be able to kill that being all the way up to just before its born

You're insane and ignorant. Only 1% of abortions are done after 21 weeks and most are done during the first trimester when the embryo doesn't even have a heart yet. You must enjoy conjuring up a false mental picture of dismembering fully formed fetuses. Late term abortions are primarily done when severe birth defects are detected, or the life of the woman is in danger.