Chapala.com Webboard

If this guy doesn't know who does?

7 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Any chance that we could stop the juvenile sniping and consider the importance of the subject?

Talk to the lefty baby boomer, white walkers who won't have a conversation. I have been trying but they wanted to sling mud but found out I did more in my life then they did and in much less time.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Talk to the lefty baby boomer, white walkers who won't have a conversation. I have been trying but they wanted to sling mud but found out I did more in my life then they did and in much less time.

Unfortunately you have assumed that is the case. I don't particularly like your holier than thou attitude but would prefer to discuss the subject matter of vaccines and their track record.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Unfortunately you have assumed that is the case. I don't particularly like your holier than thou attitude but would prefer to discuss the subject matter of vaccines and their track record.

You yes others no. And I don't get "holier than thou" until attacked. I stay civil till others start the war. Then I will respond in proper order to defend from said attacks.

And like most internet boards this one has a ton of internet strong types that would pee there pants before they said to my face what they said here. But that is part of the internet. The weak get to feel strong behind a safe keyboard.

One more thing your welcome to have the power to sit behind your keyboard and act internet strong. I and my wife fought in the military to give it to you. Peace

Edited by Mexicoafterlife
Add something
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ibarra said:

That's right. Pick on the person. Always have the last word.  Can't reply using reason or logic so pick on the poster.  Reminds me of playground antics when we were kids.  Or, hey,  actually it is classic bullying.   

Remember...this is The Nun preaching...whatever she says is Scripture and you shall not oppose anything she says!!!

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

This guy is unreal.  Where did he come from?  Thinking only his lifetime has substance.  Very myopic view of the others and the world.  How can he learn with those blinders he’s got on.  I thought they only put them on horses.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

This guy is unreal.  Where did he come from?  Thinking only his lifetime has substance.  Very myopic view of the others and the world.  How can he learn with those blinders he’s got on.  I thought they only put them on horses.

you talking to ferret?

11 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

So you were talking to me then?

Of course he was. What happened to your "so called" critical thinking ability? Maybe you were psychological projecting this onto others here that are onbiously more rational?

6 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

Of course he was. What happened to your "so called" critical thinking ability? Maybe you were psychological projecting this onto others here that are onbiously more rational?

Well i dont want to start a defense untill I know what is going on.  He quoted the other poster so hard to tell.

Thus using my critical thinking skills I wanted to confirm before going off all haywire like the rest of you nuts here.

And no one else is willing to talk about what they have done to help the USA or society over there lifetime... IE what have they done to hang there hat on.  And not one answer.  That is what lets me know they didnt do anything but live off the largess of the USA never giving back.  Now they just sit behind a keyboard to attack people they would never have the guts to do in public.  But like I said your welcom me and my wife both were in the military to give you said right.

You all want to attack and try to belittle me I am more then willing to show what I have done over a lifetime.  But no one else will.  And not one wanted to take me up on the when  you retired thing.  Lazy people who have no skills would never be able to retire in mexico at my age with full residency status from day one.  I wonder if any of you would be approved by todays monthly wages needed.... and you try to attack me lol

15 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Well i dont want to start a defense untill I know what is going on.  He quoted the other poster so hard to tell.

Thus using my critical thinking skills I wanted to confirm before going off all haywire like the rest of you nuts here.

And no one else is willing to talk about what they have done to help the USA or society over there lifetime... IE what have they done to hang there hat on.  And not one answer.  That is what lets me know they didnt do anything but live off the largess of the USA never giving back.  Now they just sit behind a keyboard to attack people they would never have the guts to do in public.  But like I said your welcom me and my wife both were in the military to give you said right.

You all want to attack and try to belittle me I am more then willing to show what I have done over a lifetime.  But no one else will.  And not one wanted to take me up on the when  you retired thing.  Lazy people who have no skills would never be able to retire in mexico at my age with full residency status from day one.  I wonder if any of you would be approved by todays monthly wages needed.... and you try to attack me lol

You assume quite a lot. Many people here could buy and sell you and as a matter of privacy on a public forum do not need or want to brag about their life's achievements like you, a newbie, appear to like to do to "try" to impress others.

I don't care you or your wife were in the military and to me it is no big deal that you seem to think it is and now feel entitled because you were.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

You assume quite a lot. Many people here could buy and sell you and as a matter of privacy on a public forum do not need or want to brag about their life's achievements like you, a newbie, appear to like to do to "try" to impress others.

I don't care you or your wife were in the military and to me it is no big deal that you seem to think it is and now feel entitled because you were.

I have learned those who talk big like you with no example are usually all hat and no cattle.

Wow. Just wow. Never heard anyone in the Military so impressed with themselves. Delusions of grandeur? So amusing that you think everyone here is American as well. Not.

The fact that you'd prefer to toot your own horn rather than discuss the subject matter is pathetic. Buhbye.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Wow. Just wow. Never heard anyone in the Military so impressed with themselves. Delusions of grandeur? So amusing that you think everyone here is American as well. Not.

Military was just the start. First part of my life was giving back to the country I grew up in. Second half was making money to retire young so I could enjoy it. And believe me I do every day.  It's your side that started with the personal insults saying "lazy" and such so I had to educate your kind that I did alot in less time then I bet any of you.  So the lazy or stupid insults were over the top. Stupid and lazy wouldn't have me here at my age enjoying my full time resident status from day 1.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

but found out I did more in my life then they did and in much less time.

You "found out" nothing. You know nothing about the posters here, except for the views they express. Most people don't need to try to lend credence to their views by bragging about their accomplishments in life. Nor do they "hang their hat" on what career they might have had or do have, how early they were able to retire, or how much money they have. 

What does what someone has done for the USA have to do with the topic of this post? 

And I would have no qualms about saying to your face what I have said here. 

• Thanks 3

8 hours ago, mudgirl said:

You "found out" nothing. You know nothing about the posters here, except for the views they express. Most people don't need to try to lend credence to their views by bragging about their accomplishments in life. Nor do they "hang their hat" on what career they might have had or do have, how early they were able to retire, or how much money they have. 

What does what someone has done for the USA have to do with the topic of this post? 

And I would have no qualms about saying to your face what I have said here. 

I found out your rude cras insulting the usual for liberals. Never inviting or wanting to have a real conversation. You want to live inside your bubble and get the echos of what you want to hear.

You never look at all the sources of information because it's your way (even when your wrong) or the highway.

Your like a rude cancer to the world. I'll take anyone else to talk too because they will have a conversation with you. 

Enjoy the bubble. And bleat as much as you like as you get push which ever way your liberal masters tell you.

I feel sorry for you

• Haha 1