Chapala.com Webboard

Total Play

4 hours ago, RickS said:

That's one reason why having a small UPS device, into which important devices are plugged, is a cheap and wise decision to make. 

One problem with my UPS is that I can't disable the alarm. So when the power goes out at 3:30am, the ceiling fan stops, and adding insult to injury, the UPS starts to chirp just to make sure I'm awake.

While I would love to get rid of slow and unreliable TelMex I'll confess this TotalPlay bunch makes me nervous.  The level of promotion is far more intense than I would think the size of the local market warrants.

We've taken a wait and see approach with this.  Hopefully it will be OK and we can switch.

One thing that puzzles me is why TelMex doesn't speed up some given how many connections they are losing.

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

The level of promotion is far more intense than I would think the size of the local market warrants.

Totalplay is so busy they have a waiting line.....and since people are switching to them from TM, Ilox, Dish, Wizz, et al every day, their market presence will only grow stronger.

• Like 1