Chapala.com Webboard

What pizza place in Chapala centro

happyjillin

We've tried most of the local pizzerias, and now are buying the 4 pack of cheese pizza frozen from Costco.  They use good cheese and the crust is just right.  We buy our own pepperoni, olives and mushrooms.  We're happier with it than with the local pizzerias. Just a thought.🙃

• Like 1

Patos is now on my speed dial. Did our pizza just the way we wanted and delivered at 6pm bang on! Large with double pep, onions,'rooms was $210 and 30 extra for him to go to mercado for bacon. it was twice the size of the dominos medium which cost us $269 and was delivered extremely late and cold and 3 phone calls didn't help.

Eat in, take out, but delivery only in Chapala. Guerrero 133A ,Centro.[near legion methinks.. cell 331-044-8779. They are on facebook

pedro kertesz

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I don't know what kind of crust you like, but I am very fond of il Giardino. 331 256 0502. I like the 4 cheese plus sausage. I think I ate Domino's pizza once back in the 80's and never again so can't compare. 

Patos made my crust to order and it was perfect.

3 hours ago, mexijims1 said:

Have you tried Meditteraneo in Riberas?  Not sure if they deliver but have fantastic pizzas.  They are closed on Sundays and Mondays.  376-688-1181.  

Very good, but beware....very, very thin crust. Adelitas now has a wood oven and the crust is medium and more to my liking!!!

To my knowledge they do not deliver but I see people picking up pizzas to go.  Their pasta is excellent home made and is my favorite place for pasta.  I wish the pasta came with a salad and this would make it truly great.  

On 4/27/2022 at 12:53 PM, happyjillin said:

Patos is now on my speed dial. Did our pizza just the way we wanted and delivered at 6pm bang on! Large with double pep, onions,'rooms was $210 and 30 extra for him to go to mercado for bacon. it was twice the size of the dominos medium which cost us $269 and was delivered extremely late and cold and 3 phone calls didn't help.

Eat in, take out, but delivery only in Chapala. Guerrero 133A ,Centro.[near legion methinks.. cell 331-044-8779. They are on facebook

pedro kertesz

Had it again-yum! and the Oilers won 8-2. Other phone #'s:376-765-5212, 331-154-3764