Chapala.com Webboard

Astrazenca surplus to April 30 expiry date

Local Canadian friends got (single dose) Cansino. Then they got Astrazeneca over 4 months ago as "booster". This won't qualify entry to Canada (Cansino not recognized there). I read on Mexico News Daily about the situation. Saw on Guad news Channel 4 they're (1) having doses with registration at Benito Juarez Auditorium, but (2) walk-ins at  some IMSS locations( not specified)  AND at some PV hotels (also not specified)....... apparently with no registration in advance.

She has tried to enter official site and is getting nowhere. They are prepared to go wherever it takes IF they can get a shot but this is seriously confusing. They have reservations to fly in August but can't go without this dose.

Anybody know more details?  PLEASE?????   Gracias on their behalf

A Mexican (local) friend confirms that shots are also being given today (Tuesday)  at IMSS clinic in Chapala.  Sorry... no details as to whether any and all are eligible, etc. but worth checking for those who are seeking.

Sorry but I need help again.  Went myself to Seis Esquinas today but had not brought the form (top and bottom repeat themselves) ... one for them and one for me for TODAY'S (comprobante de refuerzo) booster.  Had to go to a ciber where they did it for me.

But would like to print one for esposo and can't find the right site.  The site  I have only links to his previous shots PRE.booster. 

Gracias again.

Scratch that.  Heat makes me lazy..... but found it myself. (Not easy for those who don't read Spanish).  If you need to print for your own booster:

mivacuna.salud.gob.mx      and then follow the prompts   *** put your CURP in the LOWER of the 2 lines that ask for it***

31 minutes ago, bmh said:

I am doing it dfor a neighbor and cannot find the form, put in the curp and ended up registring her but no form so where the heck is the form??

IF she was already registered and has had previous vacc's, then go to  mivacuna.salud.gob.mx......enter CURP on lower (over 18) line,  click "not a robot" and confirmar curp. Up comes the next page.   At the bottom  (green background) says "Comprobante de Rezfuerzo".  Click on that.  Up comes the form with person's name and original folio number. Then you have to download the pdf option and print.  Hecho!