Chapala.com Webboard

CFE 🐣

7 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Surprised there's not a local board where you can hang out and post insults like you do here. 

The "pot" who insults those who advocate mask-wearing by calling them "face diapers" and who posts memes comparing covid restrictions to Nazi Germany, as if that's funny, should probably refrain from calling a kettle black.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mudgirl said:

The "pot" who insults those who advocate mask-wearing by calling them "face diapers" and who posts memes comparing covid restrictions to Nazi Germany, as if dat's funny, should probably refrain from calling a kettle black.

What the H**l does this bickering have to do with CFE...maybe that's the problem with CFE, too much bickering between the ENGINEERS/staff and "NOTHING" GETS DONE

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

What the H**l does this bickering have to do with CFE...

You apparently don't know the difference betwween "bickering" and calling out someone's hypocrisy. 

And what exactly does your post have to do with CFE? 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, mudgirl said:

The "pot" who insults those who advocate mask-wearing by calling them "face diapers" and who posts memes comparing covid restrictions to Nazi Germany, as if that's funny, should probably refrain from calling a kettle black.

Yes, and then when herr Czar almighty is challenged about his own abuses, he bans you for a month too.    Well......I'm back.          

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, virgo lady said:

Yes, and then when herr Czar almighty is challenged about his own abuses, he bans you for a month too.    Well......I'm back.          

You were given a time out for abusing another member repeatedly on a thread I wasn't even posting on.  Stop lying.

I can see you didn't learn a thing from your "vacation." :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2