Chapala.com Webboard

Shoe repair shop

sm1mex

You mighr have to make the block but I usually find parking near the one in Chapala, you might have to pass the store and make your first street going to the left then the next , then on that street that dead ended just east of the store 75' from the  store, There is nearly always parking on that one. 

There is a shoe repair place just off Colon in Ajijic. It's one block above the Carretera, on Felipe Angeles, about 3 or 4 doors east of Colon, on the mountain side of the street.  Colon is one way heading south, so you would go up Marcos Castellaños (one block east of Colon) and turn left at the first street. The show repair is towards the west end of the block.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've had some very old hiking boots re-soled, as well as some more minor stuff done. I have been happy with the work. The new soles weren't vibram, but stood up well even with the poor quality hiking trails in this area. They extended the life of the boots by several years, at a fraction of the cost of new boots, which aren't available locally anyway.