Chapala.com Webboard

Conservatives Lakeside

Zeb

2 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Conservatives would be surprised to learn that many of us liberals share the same values they do.  We just choose to respect those whose beliefs and background or lifestyle differs from ours.

Oh, like when you told me to "eat sh**t and die" - twice,  because I didn't believe the same way you did?   Ask any moderator how that worked out for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vetteforron said:

I would say mostly liberals at lakeside. I like where I now live San Carlos is mostly conservative a lot from California, Arizona, and now most Canadians I meet are conservative.

Lets Go Brandon.  

You a hockey fan? The Brandon Wheat Kings no less, who have made the playoffs.

joke brandon.jpg

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

It is an open forum. Live with it, please. You start a thread with a troll bait question what do you expect, seriuosly?

If you substitute the word Liberals for the word Conservatives in the title would you consider it troll bait??? Me thinks not!!!

21 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

If you substitute the word Liberals for the word Conservatives in the title would you consider it troll bait??? Me thinks not!!!

Probably would end up the same, so yes. Political and Us against Them as always. In the case if it was Liberals the Us would outnumber the Them here, even though that was not in the OP's question. 😊