Chapala.com Webboard

New CURP form

I did not know a new CURP form was required now until a friend recently bought a car here and the CURP form with the Mexican flag is no longer used. They also had to give the new CURP form to the drivers license renewal place. Glad I found out as we have to renew ours coming up. 

• Like 2

LOL! And, logically, you'd think that's all that's required when you're providing a copy of both sides of your Residente card. But, no, they want a full sized copy of your CURP certificate as well. Go figure. Bienvenidos a Mexico! For a country with no pulp and paper industry, it's amazing the amount of paper you have to use to get anything done around here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 4/13/2022 at 12:22 PM, kam said:

DUH, not true. My husband and I got our first and second vaccines with our old CURP cards. New form was required for the booster.

Then you were lucky; I saw people being rejected (turned away to get the proper form, then back to the end of the line) during the first, second and booster shot for not having the new CURP form. Lots of whining, crying, 'nobody told me' and 'its on the back of my status card, isn't that enough'.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2022 at 7:47 PM, sm1mex said:

I did not know a new CURP form was required now until a friend recently bought a car here and the CURP form with the Mexican flag is no longer used. They also had to give the new CURP form to the drivers license renewal place. Glad I found out as we have to renew ours coming up. 

Nothing new--changes in Mexico are constant--trying to keep up with the  "Joneses" in first world--with no success .--like the smog mandates in Jalisco--all the cars tested;  failed"" !-now what they are going to do  ??--tow all cars in the state of Jalisco :??--I don't think's they have enough tow trucks---Mexico is a wanna be country , filled with a bunch of regular people that don't got the big bucks---!!!!--That's why  I love Mejico--I can be invisible---HA-- " IT'S BETTER TO BE THE KING OF SLAVES; THAN A SLAVE OF KINGS"-- that's why I immigrated to Mexico--My life has never been better---HA

P.S.--WOW--the smog program has gone dark----HA HA------!!!!!!!!! HA--I have proof; went to renew my tags--And I had the # 4 on my plate; for the smog mandate--nothing said and my tags were renewed----"case closed"--This gov. of Jalisco; wants to be El Presidente  really bad---HA   HA   ---!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/9/2022 at 7:47 PM, sm1mex said:

I got my curp 15 years ago--don't need another one--I ain't going to buy nothing--After all this world turmoil I've decided to go dark--I paid off all my credit cards-and only pay cash--cell phone stays at home--I only take my burner out of the house for emergencies --And yes-!! no jab for me--I'm a pure blood---HA--

And a little of medical advice--I need my wife--" and I want my wife"--she has high blood pressure--I told her " no jab for you"--I will protect you to my last breath-- I tease her and tell her--when I'm gone you will be known by family and friends as " THAT RICH BITCH"----HA

15 hours ago, Ferret said:

LOL! And, logically, you'd think that's all that's required when you're providing a copy of both sides of your Residente card. But, no, they want a full sized copy of your CURP certificate as well. Go figure. Bienvenidos a Mexico! For a country with no pulp and paper industry, it's amazing the amount of paper you have to use to get anything done around here.

And this is why Cd de Mexico is sinking.

On 4/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, Jubilacion said:

Okay, I'll expose my lack of understanding.... what is a CURP form and what is it used for? I know we have a CURP number on our Residente cards, but I don't have any idea what a CURP is? 🤪

It's for somebody who wants to open a business ?--Maybe ? I was given a curp; but nobody has asked me for it--Do you know why???--Because I'm nobody--A retire--as Herr Klaus Shaub-says--" YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING AND BE HAPPY "--How poetic--!!  That's me-- I have no car- no house, etc. -nothing-excep,t my SS-If the comis want it they can have it--BUT I do have money buried under the  mongo tree-- HA--

On 4/13/2022 at 10:16 AM, Jubilacion said:

Okay, I'll expose my lack of understanding.... what is a CURP form and what is it used for? I know we have a CURP number on our Residente cards, but I don't have any idea what a CURP is? 🤪

Well; I hate to be glib--But if anyone asks for it--you will get your education- If not forget  about- it--I've been in PV now for 15 years and I was given a curp ;and haven't used it never-- I guess I'm NOOOOOOBODY---HA

On 4/13/2022 at 5:01 PM, sm1mex said:

I also used the original CURP with the Mx flag for my vaccines. I don’t know when this new form came but I have it. 

Why are you people so compliant--This jab B.S. is mucking up the works--My advice is to go dark and not be bothered--the issue will go away--I don't understand why people are looking for problems  ???---WIERD-

14 hours ago, Ferret said:

DITTO--- I thinks the history of the Spaniards is coming out   ----HA--I'm not hating on Spain--but yall know the history---HA

8 hours ago, WideSky said:

Then you were lucky; I saw people being rejected (turned away to get the proper form, then back to the end of the line) during the first, second and booster shot for not having the new CURP form. Lots of whining, crying, 'nobody told me' and 'its on the back of my status card, isn't that enough'.

These poor people are chasing the rabbit----HA--

Not me; Im just the ### hole I was born to be----HA---

As Nancy Regan said--Just said "NO"--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS;  Poncho said " I don't got to show you no stinkin badges "----HA