Chapala.com Webboard

Sprinkler System

I have lived in this house for 18 years.  During those 18 years I have used Jose Luis, the Rainbird man for my sprinkler problems.  Jose has retired so I needed a new man to help me maintain my old 6 zone sprinkler system.

Enter Omar Torres the owner of Lakeside Sprinkler Solutions. I am so glad that I found him.  He speaks Excellent English and I am impressed of his knowledge of my sprinklers and the whole system.  

LAKESIDE SPRINKILER SOLUTIONS,    Omar Torres.    Tel 333 019 9829

• Like 1

conejorapido you are correct.  I was trying to be polite/subtle..

A few months back when I needed help I sent Jose a Whatsapp.  I find this give the best response.  A few days later he came to my house.  I had not seen him for a couple of years and I was surprised how he had aged. He was dressed nicely and appeared to have no equipment with him.  I had to give him a shovel and other things he needed.

This time when I sent him a WhatApp he sent a reply that he was trying to find someone for me.  I waited a week, with a broken sprinkler and found the Lakeside Sprinkler Systems.  I sent Jose Luis a WhatApps and told him I had found someone to fix my sprinkler.  I thanked him for all of his years of wonderful service.  I received a nice message back telling me that he had forgotten about me, and thanking me.

A Mexican friend received my message about the new Sprinkler service.  He was happy to hear about it.  He had two jobs for Jose but he had never responded.