Chapala.com Webboard

bon appetit-SNORK!

happyjillin

Does it matter? If you don't eat meat for whatever reason (ethical, health, personal preferences, etc), then it's nice to have a quick alternative. If you do, then why do you care? Do you do this with every product you see?

Just for curiosity's sake, Google the chemicals in your "pure" beef...not so 100% after all unless you're always buying organic and even then...

• Like 1

I think it's safe to say that anytime you buy a pre-made product, you're getting a lot of "extras" in it, whether it's beef, fake beef or just a packaged item. I know I'm going off on a tangent here (sorry), but one of the best online videos I saw was a cardiologist who basically said, "if it has a label, then don't bother." His obvious point was that the closer to natural, the better. Unfortunately, that's not reality for most of us, especially those who suck at cooking, so you just do the best you can and make choices you can live with. As always, JMHO.

• Like 1