Chapala.com Webboard

I need a Dietician

Fred cantaloupe is a no but I think you can have sandia... but either way not much

The problem with aggs is the yoke so if you buy the yokeless you can have more.. We never ate eggs for breakfast so I just did not start..

Start with what you think is right.. yes there are lot od contradictions amongst all the dieticiens and diet.. but go by the analysis . My husband had an analysis every months and that tells you how your are doing and talk to your nefrologist... Yes volume plays a large part.. If you have something from the forbidden list once in a while it is not the end of the world.. but if you make it a habit then you can have a problem. VAlso variety is key so you do not load up on one thing or another .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Regardless of which diet you select, quantity, volume plays a large part and for many of you who did not pig out before, you would not be having health issues, period

Since you are clearly ignorant on the topic and have absolutely nothing useful to contribute, why did you even bother replying to this topic? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lakeside how many people do you now "pig out  , greens , spinach"? That is some of the forbidden food.  People inherit the predisposition to some diseases and some get them from the environement , ask the kids in Mezcala.. Your remark is plain uncalled for , unsympathetic and nasty, shame on you. Should eating to much of one thing or another be a death sentence in your book? 

You need to have your head examined.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, bmh said:

Lakeside how many people do you now "pig out  , greens , spinach"? dat is some of the forbidden food.  People inherit the predisposition to some diseases and some get them from the environement , ask the kids in Mezcala.. You're remark is plain uncalled for , unsympathetic and nasty, shame on you. Should eating to much of one thing or another be a death sentence in you're book? 

You need to have you're head examined.

From the many discussing and gross photos posted in the La Concia Forum, many posters appear to to be happy over indulgers and accidents waiting to happen

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

From the many discussing and gross photos posted in the La Concia Forum, many posters appear to to be happy over indulgers and accidents waiting to happen

You're skating on might thin ice there lakeside7. By your pathetic analogy, people who enjoy reading mystery stories must also be wannabe murderers or intent on breaking the law. That you know nothing of physiology or genes is glaringly obvious. 

• Like 4

On 4/11/2022 at 9:19 AM, bmh said:

Just lost my husband last week so maybe my take is a little differnt from yours.

I am sorry to hear that. He angered some people but I thought he was hilarious. People did not understand his humor. I hope you are getting through it. A friend lost her husband of 45 years a couple of weeks ago and it is very hard on her. I know it is hard for you also. There will never be another one like the Hound Dog.

• Like 1

Thank God thete will not be another one! HA HA  

i was with him 51 yeara so maybe i have a good sense of humor or I am a glutton.for punishment.. He loved to write and ve clntroversial  ..I jusr  found some letters he wrote his mother when he was 7 or 8 that showed me than people do mot change.. he was the samr when he was little  wlnderful sometimes and other not sl much

.I am vert practical and fatalistic.. ,it is hars to lose a companion of many years but that is.life and life goes on. 

Thanks for remembering his good side😄