Chapala.com Webboard

MRI Recommendations

21 hours ago, happyjillin said:

Some people DO  need their head scanned methinks.-SNORK!

Snork on--!!--Nobody cares about this family affair--Have you ever hear about the Hatfields and the Macoys ??--This so called war is just a distraction --snork on--you being played Man !--HA--You gots to look at the bigger picture--sorry dude; I,m not going to hold your hand----HA--P. S.--loose the flag-dude--you are showing your dumbness--HA

15 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Sorry but I am waaay smarter than you[most people are] and here is my tatt and I will fly any flag I want.

new tattoo.jpg

You still don't get it !!! it doesn't matter and nobody cares--You are shouting in a dark empty room--The world will end by the end of this year--I've already said to much-- No Ha

Just now, bobby brown said:

You still don't get it !!! it doesn't matter and nobody cares--You are shouting in a dark empty room--The world will end by the end of this year--I've already said to much-- No Ha

Tatoos ?--you are the marked one--nobody cares !

3 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

How juvenile-- now you want to compare tatoos ???--I'll show you mine if I show you yours--you should quit while you are still behind-----HA

Just now, bobby brown said:

How juvenile-- now you want to compare tatoos ???--I'll show you mine if I show you yours--you should quit while you are still behind-----HA

Again--Please loose the flag--you are exposing yourself--- Just pain stupid--HA

30 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Sorry but I am waaay smarter than you[most people are] and here is my tatt and I will fly any flag I want.

new tattoo.jpg

Yes you can fly---but don't cry if you have any push back--you should talk to your friends for any advice if you have anybody--it's not about you--HA---I have an idea--do you know any tatoo removal people ?--It would make your life more less stressful---and this advise is free---HA

15 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

WHHHHHHHHAT!!! I have had a few vino tintos...don't know or care what this guy has had!!!

NOOOOO  !!--He's a looser and he needs not be called out. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--I will call out anybody with their B.S.; and that includes you gringohombre--so you better smarten up -or you will find yourself in the same situation--Mexico is for Mexicans--not a bunch of wannibess----keep your dirty laundry in you own house-  Especially Canadians--etc.--what a bunch of loosers !!!!!!!!!-Mejico is for Mexicanaans---HA--I am white and I've been accused of being  more Mexican than Mexicans--And I accept that label with pride--All you's guys don't know who you are dealing with----HA

On 4/6/2022 at 12:11 AM, happyjillin said:

Some people DO  need their head scanned methinks.-SNORK!

Please loose the flag--Nobody cares about Ukrain-- Not NATO;UE;USA; GERMANY;ETC.---It's just a distraction of the deep state----Putin is just finishing up some unfinished business--

On 4/4/2022 at 5:28 PM, thevalerieleigh said:

I had an MRI done at the relatively new Hospital on the Libramiento in November of last year. Very professional, clean, efficient. It was for a torn meniscus in my left knee. Lasted a little over an hour and cost about $5,000 pesos.

Had the test results within 24 hours to share with my local physician.

I, too, am not a fan of the Hospital in San Antonio. While I haven't personally suffered from a bad experience there, several friends have. Based on their situations and experiences, if I had to choose, I'd go again to the Hospital on the Libramiento.

Salud,

Val :)

The hospital on the Libramento does not have an anesthesiologist and I need one for this situation.  As to the hospital in San Antonio, I have had bad care there.

On 4/7/2022 at 12:59 PM, Zeb said:

The hospital on the Libramento does not have an anesthesiologist and I need one for this situation.  As to the hospital in San Antonio, I have had bad care there.

If you have a good outcome; you got lucky compared to your friends--don't press your luck--move on---!!!