Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for recommendations for Mail Service - US address and local pickup

Looking for recommendations for Mail Service

1) want a US address that Medicare Advantage and US Banks accept as a permanent US address
2) want local pickup
3) will transport small packages from US (Laredo)
4) Good Service

Years ago used Handy Mail and was a happy customer - but times have changed so looking for best now............

Yes it certainly isn't the HandyMail it used to be.

The HandyMail address is not the same as a permanent address.  We have our permanent address in Livingston TX through Escapees, our RV club.  There are other ways to get a permanent address up there.

I think maybe the place a few doors east of Handymail will handle packages.  

• Like 1

Since Medicare Advantage is a program that requires a person to be served in a specific "Coverage location".... in other words I can't 'join' a Medicare Advantage program in " Boston Massachusetts" if I live in "AustinTexas" and more specifically I cannot even join a MA program in Denver if I live 60  miles away in Fort Collins .....  I don't think you are going to succeed in "getting a permanent US address for Medicare Advantage".  One MUST live in the 'coverage area' of any Medicare Advantage program they plan on securing. Period. 

Unless one lies of course and it might be pretty hard to even to that successfully. 

• Like 1

For items 2-4 I have been satisfied with iShop. For item 1, it is illegal to use a fake address for Medicare Advantage. They are familiar with the mail-drop addresses, and if they notice you are using one, they can decline coverage and make you pay for the service yourself.

• Like 1