Chapala.com Webboard

netflix

On 4/14/2022 at 6:18 PM, Mostlylost said:

You can do it online at   https://telmex.com/

You can do by phone 800 123-2222

You can do it in person at the Telmex office

I tried many times this am to open a T account online to no avail. Tried phoning  and couldn't get English like in the old days so that didn't work either. HELP!

• 2 months later...
On 4/18/2022 at 1:38 PM, happyjillin said:

I tried many times this am to open a T account online to no avail. Tried phoning  and couldn't get English like in the old days so that didn't work either. HELP!

Only seeing this now…

Visit the Telmex office in Ajijic during business hours, they can help with some incorrect signup info by signing up together with you, and noticing a mismatch in the signup for mitelmex.

9 hours ago, Mad_Max said:

i am watching netflix on my roku tv without a problem.

Also watching it on my laptop with a vpn without a problem.  (Express)

internet is telmex

When replying to a thread a good suggestion is to read the thread.

The OP's Netflix account was hacked. He lost service and Netflix would not accept his CCard to open a new account. 

Had nothing to do with his internet connection.

He was seeking a solution. He has been told different ways in the thread.  The problem was months ago. Guessing his problem was solved long ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mostlylost said:

When replying to a thread a good suggestion is to read the thread.

The OP's Netflix account was hacked. He lost service and Netflix would not accept his CCard to open a new account. 

Had nothing to do with his internet connection.

He was seeking a solution. He has been told different ways in the thread.  The problem was months ago. Guessing his problem was solved long ago. 

Problem not solved so just using Prime. My son is the producer for a a Netflix documentary which will come out at the beginning of 2023 so that's what I want to see but M. Merryman has suggested paying with one of those Oxxo thingy's. It's always a pleasure to hear from someone like you mostlylost, that actually understand what they read.