Chapala.com Webboard

Vehicle Transportation Service from MX to USA

HoosierMex

I want to transport my vehicle from Ajijic to AZ in August.  I received a quote from A1 Transport company- they want an exorbitant amt. of money to do it.  Is there another reputable company or service I can contact to have my vehicle transported to the States-even if it is taken just across the border (Nogales)?  Thank You in advance.

2 hours ago, HoosierMex said:

I want to transport my vehicle from Ajijic to AZ in August.  I received a quote from A1 Transport company- they want an exorbitant amt. of money to do it.  Is there another reputable company or service I can contact to have my vehicle transported to the States-even if it is taken just across the border (Nogales)?  Thank You in advance.

No idea what the price range is, but I think Antonio Regalado (R&R Car Solutions) provides this service, at least for those buying/selling vehicles through him. Unsure if he does it separately.

5 minutes ago, dixonge said:

No idea what the price range is, but I think Antonio Regalado (R&R Car Solutions) provides this service, at least for those buying/selling vehicles through him. Unsure if he does it separately.

Great Thanks.  I will try him.  If he doesn't or is unwilling maybe he may know of someone...

No he does not.  I just called, thanks just the same.

• Like 1

Thank You.  My email is fibamorado@centurylink.net

I will be there in Ajijic in (3) weeks.  In the meantime please do send pamphlet.  I would like it delivered to Arizona.  What would that cost? Either to Glendale or Tucson .

Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...