Chapala.com Webboard

Recommendations for IPTV providers....

As a tech guy (NOT!!!) I started here 14 years ago with 2 huge Dish TV satellite dishes on top of my house (still there...any offers?), and have progressed to the Firestick 4k with added apps for live TV channels and streaming. As has been discussed here before these are iffy at best with many going away, freezing and buffering...but FREE!!! If you are a REAL tech guy you know how to go into and rejigger to get them going again or dump for another. Tired of all that!!! I am willing to pay for a good service (reseller?) where I can save all of my favorite channels and streaming services on a list I can access, point, click, sit back with a vino tinto and enjoy. I am more interested in news, documentaries, true crime and old movies. I have the Express VPN installed and would appreciate any comments and recommendations. Gracias.   

13 hours ago, gringohombre said:

As a tech guy (NOT!!!) I started here 14 years ago with 2 huge Dish TV satellite dishes on top of my house (still there...any offers?), and have progressed to the Firestick 4k with added apps for live TV channels and streaming. As has been discussed here before these are iffy at best with many going away, freezing and buffering...but FREE!!! If you are a REAL tech guy you know how to go into and rejigger to get them going again or dump for another. Tired of all that!!! I am willing to pay for a good service (reseller?) where I can save all of my favorite channels and streaming services on a list I can access, point, click, sit back with a vino tinto and enjoy. I am more interested in news, documentaries, true crime and old movies. I have the Express VPN installed and would appreciate any comments and recommendations. Gracias.   

I have a good provider, but you can only pay with Bitcoin or Paypal. 

If you want legitimate sources, you can access almost all the mainstream IPTV sources with ExpressVPN. YouTube TV,  Fubo, Sling,  Hulu Live etc..............They are all about $65 to $70 a month, except Sling which is about $35 to $50 depending on the package. 

Also check out Directv Go Mexico.  Most channels in English and less than $20 a month.  https://www.directvgo.com/mx/

2 hours ago, All Day said:

If you want legitimate sources, you can access almost all the mainstream IPTV sources with ExpressVPN. YouTube TV,  Fubo, Sling,  Hulu Live etc..............They are all about $65 to $70 a month, except Sling which is about $35 to $50 depending on the package. 

Also check out Directv Go Mexico.  Most channels in English and less than $20 a month.  https://www.directvgo.com/mx/

I am sure what I am looking for is called a reseller and there are lots of them out there offering 2000+ channels. From what I hear the prices range from US$20 - $30 a month for the package, and yes there are some legal questions but I am not a lawyer. 

As I've noted before, I am happy with Kodi combined with Real Debrid on ILOX. Never any buffering 1080p. If you have a friend who knows computer download stuff, they can set it up. OR Youtube has many instructional videos. You need only computer and TV (or only computer). Kodi is free and Real Debrid is 36 Euros per year. You can watch current TV shows the day after airing, most current movies and you can search and watch most previous movies (1 year old +) and documentaries and TV series.