Chapala.com Webboard

Moving Boxes Needed ASAP

Arjay

Strom White Movers on the carretra in Ajijic has many different sizes. You pay when you pick them up and get your money back when you return them so save your receipt for paying for them. So they are free and they have a good selection of sizes.

I needed many for a guy in a wheelchait who was moving and tried many places. Strom White was the best. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Go Solar said:

For stronger boxes, use the global standard....go to the liquor store!     

Thanks, but the boxes that hold 6 wine bottles are much too small - we need something larger.  Went to Walmart today and was told "NO" but with no explanation that I could understand.  I thought a big-box store would be a good bet, but no.

10 hours ago, Arjay said:

Thanks, but the boxes that hold 6 wine bottles are much too small - we need something larger.  Went to Walmart today and was told "NO" but with no explanation that I could understand.  I thought a big-box store would be a good bet, but no.

Walmart recycles their cardboard boxes so they don't give tham out. Strom White has different sizes of boxes and they are free.

On 3/24/2022 at 8:11 PM, Arjay said:

Walmart recycle their empty boxes. Many of the boxes from La paz liquor store and othe locations are too small.