Chapala.com Webboard

How to get a Cédula de Identificación Fiscal?

I am trying to get a simple domestic shipping account with DHL and this is one of the documents that they require. I sent them my a copy of my RFC that I obtained years ago at the police dept off the Ajijic plaza, CFE proof of address and copy of my Residente Permanente and now they want this! All this for a simple package delivery service!!!

How to get it

This may vary depending on the type of person requesting it, it is important to keep in mind that this document is assigned to those who will act as taxpayers . Not all people who register will have tax obligations, they are excluded if they do not carry out any economic activity that warrants it.

The first step to obtain the Tax Identification Card is to register in the Federal Taxpayer Registry. Individuals can carry out the process from their own homes, if they have the CURP.

Otherwise, they must carry out the traditional procedure based on two parts. The first via the web and the other by going in person to the SAT office closest to your home.