Chapala.com Webboard

COVID test

5 hours ago, ibarra said:

"A QR code (an initialism for quick response code) is a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional barcode) invented in 1994 by the Japanese automotive company Denso Wave. A barcode is a machine-readable optical label that can contain information about the item to which it is attached. In practice, QR codes often contain data for a locator, identifier, or tracker that points to a website or application. A QR code uses four standardized encoding modes (numeric, alphanumeric, byte/binary, and kanji) to store data efficiently; extensions may also be used."

220px-QR_code_for_mobile_English_Wikiped

Take tour quicky and stick it--I'll do it the hard way---HA

8 hours ago, bobby brown said:

You got a passport--dumb ###--that's all you need-- if you want a meet  with the gueastappo that's on you---!!

FYI   Some of the people on this Board are from Canada and other countries and have different requirements for entering the U.S. than U.S. Citizens have.   Hopefully, the testing requirements end soon.  That is a whole different topic though!

59 minutes ago, ibarra said:

FYI   Some of the people on this Board are from Canada and other countries and have different requirements for entering the U.S. than U.S. Citizens have.   Hopefully, the testing requirements end soon.  That is a whole different topic though!

This problem we have with these power hungry communist gov'ts is that they got us and they ain't going to let us go--unless people grow a spine and just say enough--I'm already resolved to the fact that I am never going to travel again --I have a problem with taking orders from barking dogs--I'm 73 years young and I'm getting more stubborn by the day--Look at the chinese people; rare breed; taking swan dives to ease their pain--I'd  be looking for a  bunny suit and take my frustrations on him-I won't hurt him too bad---HA