Chapala.com Webboard

MX peso tanking

lakeside7

1 hour ago, gringohombre said:

Get a life!!! What were the gas prices 18 months ago??? Was not the USA oil independent and even a net exporter 18 months ago??? And what happened 18 months ago...pipelines shut down (the completion of the Canadian pipeline alone could have prevented this)...drilling and fracking banned...regulations up the kazoo implemented and on and on!!! Please do not respond and show your brainwashing and bamboozlement by the Big Brother media and New Green Cartel. You were the one who said “Reaganomics” or “Trickle down economics” doesn’t always help the ones at the bottom rung of the ladder." I was there, and we should be so lucky as to have Reaganomics back...what is happening NOW to those at the bottom rung of the ladder??? Get off the FAKE MEDIA and open your eyes to REALITY!!!

Man, you do a lot of crying for the corporations.  Have you seen the wealth disparity?  Corporations don’t need you but they do appreciate your loyalty.  Keep on sucking.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Man, you do a lot of crying for the corporations.  Have you seen the wealth disparity?  Corporations don’t need you but they do appreciate your loyalty.  Keep on sucking.

The wealth disparity has increased dramatically in the last 18 months...have you seen the inflation figures up there (that are also here and in lockstep)??? Nothing to do with corporations!!!

Inflation is happening all over the world and is a result of shipping and supply difficulties that are due to the Covid Pandemic. You know... the pandemic that the previous administration tried to say would be over by Easter of 2020. Now you have the war in the Ukraine... the Ukraine is also known as the breadbasket of the world.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Inflation is happening all over the world and is a result of shipping and supply difficulties that are due to the Covid Pandemic. You know... the pandemic that the previous administration tried to say would be over by Easter of 2020. Now you have the war in the Ukraine... the Ukraine is also known as the breadbasket of the world.

"The dog ate my homework" !!! The buck stops where???

22 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

It's a colossal waste of time to try to point things out to people with opinions set in stone, closed minds, and a penchant for cognitive dissonance.

The NUN has spoken...although this has no relationship to the subject, she continuously wants to impress us with highfalutin lingo that makes no sense at all!!!

23 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

continuously wants to impress us with highfalutin lingo that makes no sense at all!!!

I would assume that words most educated people have no trouble understanding the meaning of doesn't have value as a way to impress anyone. Only those who resent the value of education, and who they perceive as "elite", see words and phrases they don't understand as being used to impress anyone. Other people look up things they don't understand., as they appreciate gaining more knowledge.

30 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

I would assume that words most educated people have no trouble understanding the meaning of doesn't have value as a way to impress anyone. Only those who resent the value of education, and who they perceive as "elite", see words and phrases they don't understand as being used to impress anyone. Other people look up things they don't understand., as they appreciate gaining more knowledge.

Again, rambling and droning on and on and on trying to impress, with no meaning or relationship to what is being discussed on this thread. I am going to sleep!!! 

USA imported 8% of its oil and related products from Russia but yet the price of gasoline has almost doubled.  This is an example of corporations not letting a crisis go to waste. Let the president take the blame while petroleum companies have record profits.  There’s always bozos like  Gringohombre blindly setting his own agenda.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Jreboll said:

USA imported 8% of its oil and related products from Russia but yet the price of gasoline has almost doubled.  This is an example of corporations not letting a crisis go to waste. Let the president take the blame while petroleum companies have record profits.  There’s always bozos like  Gringohombre blindly setting his own agenda.

You are a one trick pony...CORPORATIONS...CORPORATIONS...CORPORATIONS..... Prey tell, why did they wait until 18 months ago to start thier devious schemes??? Could it be...let's see, hmmmm...let's think about it...what happened 18 months ago??? BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS; the US was a net exporter of oil and gas 18 months ago and now are a huge importer...hmmmm, this is getting curiouser and curiouser...am I on to something here...who's the BOZO now???    

4 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

You missed the whole point.  Next time I go to church I’ll light a candle for you.

FACTS ARE FACTS!!!

Sn. Google….In 2021, the United States imported about 8.47 million barrels per day (b/d) of petroleum from 73 countries. Petroleum includes crude oil, hydrocarbon gas liquids (HGLs), refined petroleum products such as gasoline and diesel fuel, and biofuels. Mar 9, 2022

How much oil was imported to the U.S. in 2020? The United States imported 2.2 billion barrels of crude oil from other countries.Sep 10, 2021

Yes, please go to church and pray that "certain people", NOT corporations, come to thier senses and reverse bad policy and implement good...

12 minutes ago, Lily H said:

Best idea you've had here! Sleep for two weeks to rest up without rambling. No need to come back here soon.

I'm awake already and seeing and thinking clearer than ever...did you not see my 2 posts of a hour ago again laying out the FACTS!!!

The main reason for the disparity between oil imports into 2020 and 2021 was demand… In 2020  halfof the country was locked down due to the pandemic…many wells were capped as the price dropped to 30 /40 dollars a barrel . Production is increasing in 2022 and will surpass all time highs 2023..reaching almost 13 million BPD .Incidentally big oil made over $  100 billion profit the first quarter of 2022 also a record with some companies doubling their profits. Please note GH , these numbers came from USA bureau of statistics and the petroleum institute… they are not alternative facts.

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Ian Greenwood said:

The main reason for the disparity between oil imports into 2020 and 2021 was demand… In 2020  halfof the country was locked down due to the pandemic…many wells were capped as the price dropped to 30 /40 dollars a barrel . Production is increasing in 2022 and will surpass all time highs 2023..reaching almost 13 million BPD .Incidentally big oil made over $  100 billion profit the first quarter of 2022 also a record with some companies doubling their profits. Please note GH , these numbers came from USA bureau of statistics and the petroleum institute… they are not alternative facts.

FACT: In 2020 US was a net exporter of of oil and gas, in 2021 a net importer by a great deal...If you do not know the major reason I do not have the time of energy to explain here. There is one MAIN reason....can you say New Green Cartel??? You can pull out little tidbits like you are doing but the one glaring reason is government policy...get over it!!!

1 hour ago, gringohombre said:

I'm awake already and seeing and thinking clearer than ever...did you not see my 2 posts of a hour ago again laying out the FACTS!!!

Do not ever read your rambling. Very happy just to see your line that you're "going to sleep!!!" Should be good idea to you and others.