Chapala.com Webboard

MX peso tanking

lakeside7

On 3/21/2022 at 2:56 PM, happyjillin said:

Wow! You must be a special highly respected mover and shaker to be privi to what the gummints of Australia,Canada; etc. maybe Mexico have planned. DOUBLE SNORK!

pedro kertesz

What's with the Ukranian flag ? Need I remind you--Mejico is neutral--

On 3/21/2022 at 2:56 PM, happyjillin said:

Wow! You must be a special highly respected mover and shaker to be privi to what the gummints of Australia,Canada; etc. maybe Mexico have planned. DOUBLE SNORK!

pedro kertesz

You have to understand the the case between Russia and Ukrain is just another case of domestic violence--serves no one--this is the worst case for the cop--both parties will turn on the cop--Russia is the man and Ukrain is the wife--stay out of it !!!!!!!!---HA

• Confused 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 3:57 PM, bobby brown said:

You have to understand the the case between Russia and Ukrain is just another case of domestic violence--serves no one--this is the worst case for the cop--both parties will turn on the cop--Russia is the man and Ukrain is the wife--stay out of it !!!!!!!!---HA

HA--not a word on the smog checks--"Te dije"--that wanna be El presidente,  in Jalisco--thought he could ; well, what ever;--dropped his power grab against the people--what would of happened ; his stupid liberal ideas would put all of Mejico on the back of burros-- cars ?--not " greeny"  GONE--AND this B.S . politician would want to puta mufflers on your buro----HA--What a show -!!--every car that was checked failed--end of program--My advice to the people is to save your money--things are only going to get worse--- the power grab has only begun-- As George Carlin has said--"It's one big club; and you are not in it"---HA

• 3 weeks later...

Remember when Powell wanted to increase interest rates and cut back on easy money and Trump took him to the back shed and gave him a talking to?  He cut corporate taxes and increased taxes on those making less than 75,000 dls.  

They’ve all been playing musical chairs with easy money. Eventually someone ends up getting blamed for it.

28 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Remember when Powell wanted to increase interest rates and cut back on easy money and Trump took him to the back shed and gave him a talking to?  He cut corporate taxes and increased taxes on those making less than 75,000 dls.  

They’ve all been playing musical chairs with easy money. Eventually someone ends up getting blamed for it.

Actually, at some point, someone will be left without a chair.😊

The whole premise of this post is BS…the US dollar is not and has not been tanking…the dollar / peso. 100 /200 moving day average is between 19.80 and less than 21.00….occasionally it may break out of these parameters for a a day or two  but the average is 20.04…i e less than a peso or so swing….a real tank

Lets get real. When I moved here full time in 2008 the $US was at was at 10 to 1 vs $MX. It steadily rose until about a year and a half ago when there was a change in the government El Norte. Just a year ago it reached 22 to 1. It has now declined to under 20 and falling fast. Please remember "When the U.S. sneezes, México will...fill in the blank). Well guess what folks...the US is not only sneezing, it is in full free fall decline with no end in sight!!! I am in the process of gathering any $US I have there and transferring here to a Mexican "safe" money market account. I saw the financial disaster first hand in 2008 and now see that this looming self inflicted, "woke, new green deal" parody will put that one to shame. Hang onto your sombreros folks...it is coming here!!! And please do not consider this a "political" post because it is simply REALITY and is already where I live Lakeside. I just gave the family that works for me as maids and gardeners a 20% rise since they are the ones who are suffering the most from the insanity that is going on up there and migrating down here!!!   

2 hours ago, Jreboll said:

Good for you.  “Reaganomics” or “Trickle down economics” doesn’t always help the ones at the bottom rung of the ladder.

Good for you.  “Reaganomics” or “Trickle down economics” doesn’t always help the ones at the bottom rung of the ladder.

Ok, and DOUBLING the price of gas and heating oil plus inflation through the roof in less than 2 years is helping the ones at the bottom rung of the ladder???

42 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

It’s the corporations that get the tax breaks but they don’t pass on their profits down to the ones in the bottom

The simple solution to that is to buy the stock of those corporations and sit back and enjoy the windfall. EZPZ

Us rich people can do that. LOL. But we have to do what Gringohombre does and pass it on to those less fortunate. 

Like "you know who" is doing by doubling the gas prices just to cater to the "woke, green new deal" cartel who of course can afford it and much more!!! But the backlash is coming down the road in a few short months...stand by and enjoy!!! 

3 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Oh, pardon me, I didn’t know “you know who” set the price of gasoline.

Get a life!!! What were the gas prices 18 months ago??? Was not the USA oil independent and even a net exporter 18 months ago??? And what happened 18 months ago...pipelines shut down (the completion of the Canadian pipeline alone could have prevented this)...drilling and fracking banned...regulations up the kazoo implemented and on and on!!! Please do not respond and show your brainwashing and bamboozlement by the Big Brother media and New Green Cartel. You were the one who said “Reaganomics” or “Trickle down economics” doesn’t always help the ones at the bottom rung of the ladder." I was there, and we should be so lucky as to have Reaganomics back...what is happening NOW to those at the bottom rung of the ladder??? Get off the FAKE MEDIA and open your eyes to REALITY!!!