Chapala.com Webboard

The messenger RNA from Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine reportedly can enter human liver cells and be converted into DNA, contrary to what the CDC has said.

A study by Swedish scientists finds that when the vaccine's mRNA enters human liver cells it triggers a number of reactions that yield a reverse transcription that turns the mRNA into spike DNA, according to the Epoch Times.

The scientists, in their study published in the journal Current Issues of Molecular Biology, state that they have found "evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro."

They write that BNT162b2 (the Pfizer vaccine), is reverse transcribed inside human liver cells as quickly as six hours after injection. 

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that the reverse transcription process is something that would not happen, The Epoch Times also reports.  

Under a CDC site page "Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines," the agency writes, "The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells. ... COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way." 

Pfizer said only that its vaccine does not alter the human genome. 

"Our COVID-19 vaccine does not alter the DNA sequence of a human cell. It only presents the body with the instructions to build immunity," the pharmaceutical giant told the Times. 

The Swedish study is the first time that researchers have shown how an mRNA vaccine can transform into DNA.

The CDC has not responded to Just the News queries since Wednesday on whether it finds fault with the research, and if so how, or whether the agency will re-evaluate its public claims in light of the research.

• Sad 2

Uh oh. Another discredited, right-wing misinformation site. 

"The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party, promotes far-right politicians in Europe, and has championed former President Donald Trump in the U.S.; a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign. The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation, and false claims of election fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election. In 2020, The New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine". The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong-affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun."

• Like 3

Although I get posts from various sources, the ones I do not recognize, I simply delete. I get posts from the Epoch times quite often. I have always deleted them and until now, didn't even know what they were.

Thanks for the information, I shall continue deleting them :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mudgirl said:

"The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party, promotes far-right politicians in Europe, and has championed former President Donald Trump in the U.S.; a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign. The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation, and false claims of election fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election. In 2020, The New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine". The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong-affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun."

So there is something wrong in opposing the Chinese Communist Party??? Give me a break!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mudgirl said:

I could say the same things about, say, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC but it would still be avoiding the question. Is the information and the study cited an honest topic of discussion or not? If accurate, that could be a huge discovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

I could say the same things about, say, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC but it would still be avoiding the question. Is the information and the study cited an honest topic of discussion or not? If accurate, that could be a huge discovery.

And you can add the New York Times, as well as all those phony "Social Media" platforms spewing out all thier FAKE NEWS!!!

24 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

And you can add the New York Times, as well as all those phony "Social Media" platforms spewing out all thier FAKE NEWS!!!

They print more truth in one page, than "Faux  News" does in a month.    

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

They print more truth in one page, than "Faux  News" does in a month.    

Give me a break!!! Check how many 5 pinnocios the NY Times has earned...seems like every other day they have to print a retraction or a correction.

48 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Give me a break!!! Check how many 5 pinnocios the NY Times has earned...seems like every other day they have to print a retraction or a correction.

At least the NY Times prints a retraction or a correction when they make an error. Too bad Faux News doesn't correct many of their errors or  exaggerations.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

Is the information and the study cited an honest topic of discussion or not? If accurate, that could be a huge discovery.

Why don't you try to read the actual study then? I did. It's highly technical and way above my understanding and I would venture to guess yours as well. 

Posting a discredited anti-vax conspiracy site's interpretation of an article that only scientists in that field could really understand is ridiculous. 

On 3/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, pappysmarket said:

The messenger RNA from Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine reportedly can enter human liver cells and be converted into DNA, contrary to what the CDC has said.

A study by Swedish scientists finds that when the vaccine's mRNA enters human liver cells it triggers a number of reactions that yield a reverse transcription that turns the mRNA into spike DNA, according to the Epoch Times.

The scientists, in their study published in the journal Current Issues of Molecular Biology, state that they have found "evidence that COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 is able to enter the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro."

They write that BNT162b2 (the Pfizer vaccine), is reverse transcribed inside human liver cells as quickly as six hours after injection. 

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that the reverse transcription process is something that would not happen, The Epoch Times also reports.  

Under a CDC site page "Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines," the agency writes, "The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells. ... COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way." 

Pfizer said only that its vaccine does not alter the human genome. 

"Our COVID-19 vaccine does not alter the DNA sequence of a human cell. It only presents the body with the instructions to build immunity," the pharmaceutical giant told the Times. 

The Swedish study is the first time that researchers have shown how an mRNA vaccine can transform into DNA.

The CDC has not responded to Just the News queries since Wednesday on whether it finds fault with the research, and if so how, or whether the agency will re-evaluate its public claims in light of the research.

The CDC has said so many things----sooooo what-!-- LIARS !!!

1 hour ago, southernguy said:

Most.companies are using mRNA therapy and altering DNA.

https://www.antifake.ro/fact-checking-of-the-week-mrna-vaccines-are-not-gene-therapy-and-do-not-alter-human-dna/

"The full statement attributed to Stefan Oelrich is:

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate.”

Facts

Stefan Oelrich, member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG and head of the Pharmaceuticals Division, attended the opening of the 2021 World Health Summit (WHS) held Berlin from October 24 to 26.  Official video replay of the event features Stefan Oelrich’s speech starting around the timestamp 1:29:35.

In fact, some authentic sequences of Oelrich’s speech have been taken out of context and distorted to misleadingly claim that mRNA vaccines are gene and cell therapy. Stefan Oelrich’s speech focused on new technologies in the medical field and public trust in these technologies. According to Oelrich, the fact that the  world population has welcomed mRNA vaccines could open the way for new technologies in the medical field such as cell and gene therapy, technologies that Bayer has studied and promoted against diseases such as anemia or Parkinson’s. Oelrich made a comparison between messenger RNA vaccines and gene therapies as an example of technological breakthroughs in the medical field.

Open Fact-checking contacted Bayer, asking for clarification on Stefan Oelrich’s speech at the World Health Summit. Bayer’s official response states that there was an obvious slip of the tongue and that mRNA technology is not gene therapy.

Adam Taylor, a virologist and research fellow at the Menzies Health Institute, Queensland, Griffith University, told Reuters that “gene therapy, in the classical sense, involves making deliberate changes to a patient’s DNA in order to treat or cure them. mRNA vaccines will not enter a cell’s nucleus that houses your DNA genome. There is zero risk of these vaccines integrating into our own genome or altering our genetic makeup.”

Harvard Stem Cell Institute states that “gene therapy involves a process by which problematic gene sequences are replaced with healthy ones, thus stopping the evolution of a disease. Gene therapy is not used in the development of COVID-19 vaccines, since vaccines don’t replace or edit human genes.

According to the Ministry of Health of Romania, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines (such as those developed by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) do not include any compounds that have the ability to modify a person’s DNA. The role of the messenger RNA molecule in the vaccine is to give our cells instructions to produce Spike protein, a protein to which the immune system will react by producing specific antibodies. mRNA do not integrate the virus’ DNA into the cell nucleus of its recipient and decomposes rapidly once it has achieved its goal of producing Spike protein."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking news on those Face Diapers some love so dearly including our clueless governor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10565993/Cloth-masks-allow-90-particles-filter-giving-little-ability-prevent-Covid.html

Cloth masks do little to prevent the spread of COVID-19, or other airborne diseases, a new study finds.

Researchers from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom found that 90 percent of particles could get through cloth masks, making them effectively useless during the pandemic.

Cloth masks have been popular in the U.S., as they are easily reusable after washing and at some points were the most accessible due to shortages and high prices for surgical or N95 masks.

Now, though, experts have discovered that these masks were doing little if anything to actually stop the spread of the virus, and likely contributed to spread as people who believed they were acting safely were not doing so.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Totally stupid article, which assumes that all cloth masks are the same and made of one layer of porous material.

Why are you so endlessly obsessed with trying to prove that cloth masks are pointless? 

1 hour ago, mudgirl said:

Totally stupid article, which assumes that all cloth masks are the same and made of one layer of porous material.

Why are you so endlessly obsessed with trying to prove that cloth masks are pointless? 

Here come the Nun...here come the Nun...here come the Nun!!! When I am out and about here, 95% of the masks worn are of "...one layer of porous material."  Plus most are hanging off and worn below the nose. So I think the point has been made as to "Why are you so endlessly obsessed with trying to prove that cloth masks are pointless?" How about because it is!!! Geeeeze

2 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Now the article is totally stupid because it contradicts what you believe.  Sounds a little closed minded.  For me I found the article well written with very logical with common sense conclusions.  This is how I along with many others on this board have felt about the usage of face masks since the start of Covid.  All the cloth ones are good for is to give you a false sense of security.  Even in many cases the KN95 does very little to protect you and others if it isn't worn with a tight enough fit.  I doubt that most people wear it 100% correctly anyhow. The mistake usually is making it loose enough to feel comfortable and in effect allowing germs to pour out of the sides into other people's faces.  Another example of false security.

• Like 1

I had to do an news segment on Masks and I was surprised to learn a few things. Firstly I should state I am in favor of any health advisory that keeps the public safe, but people need to understand that there are differences. Quite a bit in fact. But there are a lot of factors that are not explained to people, primarily, if you want to mask, then you should, but at least know, N95 or KN95 are the only masks that provide reasonable protection. 

Surgical masks and Cloth masks were only intended to be used when nothing else was available, mainly because the protection was considered better than nothing, which it is, it provides less than 30% in the best case and below 15% on average. But they have the big issue in that it gives people a false sense of security of that  they are protected and not passing on the virus. Which is absolutely not true. 

Truth is when I spoke with the manufactures of N95 masks, they explained how they work and its because the way they are made gives them the effectiveness of 95% because it can block materials down to .5 microns which is just smaller than the virus. Cloth masks only block material that are 60 microns or larger. 

Plus the roll of surgical masks in the hospital was not to protect against airborne viruses,  medical staff have the training and procedures in place to keep them safe.

So if you are going to argue on behalf of masks then at least use the right ones as KN95 masks are widely available and cheap.  Sporting cloth and surgical masks only promote the misconception they work.

• Like 3