Chapala.com Webboard

Interesting study comparing Covid outcomes in Mexico & Honduras

geeser

1 hour ago, mudgirl said:

No Politifact is discredited. They are an avowed political organization with a mission. Covid 19 is a disease and should be addressed with science not Poly-sci. That is BS.  Didn't Politifact told us there was Russia collusion with President Trump?    I sue a mask when appropriate, wash my hands often use nasal spray with some H22O2 have been fully vaccinated but should I get covid symptoms I will use ivermectin, HCL, vitamin C , zinc, NAC, nebulizer with iodine and H2O2. Tell us you won't do the same while you are waiting to be sick enough to be hospitalized. So don't try to answer a science problem with politics. They are all ready doing that in the West. How many ivermectin studies have you read or do you just close your mind to any other alternatives? Science always embraces fair open debate and welcomes all information. Do you? 

1 hour ago, geeser said:

Didn't Politifact told us there was Russia collusion with President Trump?  

And you think there wasn't? 🤣 He's still colluding with Russia. 

1 hour ago, geeser said:

How many ivermectin studies have you read or do you just close your mind to any other alternatives?

Plenty. The only ones that tout it as a prevention or cure are all discredited. Even the company that makes the stuff says there is no proof it works against Covid. Now do you think a pharmaceutical giant who stands to make billions off of their product if it worked for Covid would be putting out statements telling people it doesn't?

27 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

And you think there wasn't? 🤣 He's still colluding with Russia. 

Plenty. The only ones that tout it as a prevention or cure are all discredited. Even the company that makes the stuff says there is no proof it works against Covid. Now do you think a pharmaceutical giant who stands to make billions off of their product if it worked for Covid would be putting out statements telling people it doesn't?

SO YOU THINK THE PROOF OF THE MRNA VACCINE IS GOOD?

4 hours ago, geeser said:

No Politifact is discredited. They are an avowed political organization with a mission. Covid 19 is a disease and should be addressed with science not Poly-sci. That is BS.   but should I get covid symptoms I will use ivermectin, HCL, vitamin C , zinc, NAC, nebulizer with iodine and H2O2. Tell us you won't do the same while you are waiting to be sick enough to be hospitalized. ? 

NO I would absolutely NOT nebulize with iodine or hydrogen peroxide or horse paste. Dangerous and doesn't work.

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/gargle-iodine-or-inhale-peroxide-no “Iodine is meant to disinfect surfaces, not to be used internally,” says Dr. Kirschner. “Using iodine internally can cause injury to your esophagus or to your gastrointestinal tract. It’s not going to be helpful and will do more harm than good.”

“You can use iodine to clean surfaces,” explains Dr. Kirschner. “It does a good job of eliminating bacteria and viruses on tabletops or countertops. But it’s very irritating and shouldn’t be used inside your body.” 

Even Betadine®, the manufacturer of first aid products that contain iodine, says the products do not prevent or treat COVID-19:

“Betadine® Antiseptic First Aid products should only be used to topically treat minor cuts, scrapes and burns. The first aid products should not be used as a gargle. Betadine Antiseptic products have not been demonstrated to be effective for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 or any other viruses.” 

Don't nebulize hydrogen peroxide to treat COVID-19

• Thanks 1