Chapala.com Webboard

Walmart Testing

RickS

Just as an update.... my wife and I dropped by the Walmart Covid testing tent this morning... for travel purposes.... around 10:00. We were the only two in line. Quick. Efficient. Still $199.

After a trip into Walmart for some meds and $$s, the line had increased but to only about 5 people.

About 2 hours later as they suggested, we got our Results emails... both Negative... so can fly tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

• RickS changed the title to Walmart Testing
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to their site to confirm opening time (I believe 9, but lines form earlier), but this popped up, 

Debido a la alta demanda, a partir de hoy y hasta el 31 de Marzo no se requiere agendar una cita, acude a tu tienda más cercana para realizar tu prueba COVID-19

15 hours ago, bwhite1948 said:

I went to their site to confirm opening time (I believe 9, but lines form earlier), but this popped up, 

Debido a la alta demanda, a partir de hoy y hasta el 31 de Marzo no se requiere agendar una cita, acude a tu tienda más cercana para realizar tu prueba COVID-19

Google Translate:

Due to high demand, starting today
 and until March 31, it is not necessary to
 schedule an appointment, go to your nearest
 store to take your COVID-19 test

12 hours ago, Oatsie said:

Google Translate:

Due to high demand, starting today
 and until March 31, it is not necessary to
 schedule an appointment, go to your nearest
 store to take your COVID-19 test

High demand ? yea right--schedule an an appointment ? go to your nearest store ? --Like a virus; this whole scam is burning out---HA

On 2/22/2022 at 3:03 PM, RickS said:

Just as an update.... my wife and I dropped by the Walmart Covid testing tent this morning... for travel purposes.... around 10:00. We were the only two in line. Quick. Efficient. Still $199.

After a trip into Walmart for some meds and $$s, the line had increased but to only about 5 people.

About 2 hours later as they suggested, we got our Results emails... both Negative... so can fly tomorrow.

HA-!!! the two dummies in line were you two guys--the five people who showed up later saw yous two guys;  were checking it out to see there must be a sale----HA !!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2022 at 11:45 PM, bobby brown said:

GOOD!!!--the fraud is exposed--!

Psychological projection again. Correct. You and your total fraud has been exposed on this site over one hundred times over the hundreds of lies you have posted. Have you NO integrity? 

23 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

Psychological projection again. Correct. You and your total fraud has been exposed on this site over one hundred times over the hundreds of lies you have posted. Have you NO integrity? 

have you heard? -- We were caught kissing and got sick--such sweet justice--they both got the jab--sweet !!--they were both too stupid to take the sugar water--I love it-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--we are soooooo stupid that they drank their own cool-aid----HA

9 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

There; There--I know the truth hurts----HA

6 hours ago, bobby brown said:

There; There--I know the truth hurts----HA

Your "truth" is ONLY real in your morbid fantasy world, obviously. Almost all others know truth is not the nonsense you post.

• 2 weeks later...

To get back on topic and away from the pathetic political B.S., what is the current status of the Walmart testing?

My questions are:  do you need an appointment; how much does it currently cost; does this fulfill the airlines' requirement for Covid tests back to the States; and, how long do you have to wait to get your results ?

Thanks in advance !    

Does anyone know if Soriana is still providing testing in the tent out front in the parking lot?

Thanks,

Val :)