Chapala.com Webboard

A new strain

3 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Found him!

vmMQihj.png

I’m glad you find all things Covid so hysterically funny.  What has killed a family member of mine as well as a long time friend is nothing more than a joke to you.  Listen, buster with my lung problems if I catch this I will die so go ahead and flex those moderator muscles of yours (and you never even follow this board’s rules) and continue to show your political bias. Coldwell Banker should be ashamed to have you representing their company and it has cost them. When I bought my house I told my realtor to avoid CB’s listings and I know others who did the same.

This should be a forum for useful information relating to this serious pandemic and not a platform for your $%&/()ic memes and put downs. Shame on you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, Jreboll said:

Fauci is there when you need him but unobtrusive otherwise unlike some loser politicians who never go away.

All politicians (and Fauchi) are like baby diapers, they should be changed on a regular basis since they are full of the same thing!!!

1 hour ago, Zipit said:

I’m glad you find all things Covid so hysterically funny.  What has killed a family member of mine as well as a long time friend is nothing more than a joke to you.  Listen, buster with my lung problems if I catch this I will die so go ahead and flex those moderator muscles of yours (and you never even follow this board’s rules) and continue to show your political bias. Coldwell Banker should be ashamed to have you representing their company and it has cost them. When I bought my house I told my realtor to avoid CB’s listings and I know others who did the same.

This should be a forum for useful information relating to this serious pandemic and not a platform for your $%&/()ic memes and put downs. Shame on you!

All those of your ilk are hell bent on shutting down discussion they do not agree with but feel free to continue belching thier bile. I suggest you read an eye opening book by Dinesh D'Souza called The Big Lie!!!

Just now, econ man said:

Just weird that the software for this board automatically edits posts.

It's a quaint way to moderate that's built into the forum. 

4 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Gringohombre sure knows how to choose them. Among conspiracy theorists D’Souza is a doozy.  

His book is probably on the Fox News bestseller list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zipit said:

We had 9 friends die of Covid-19 here in San Luis Potosi. 8 before vaccines and 1 after they were vaccinated. Found out this weekend a friend's sister had died of Covid-19 last year. They all were hospitalized on ventilators and eventually suffocated. It is very hard for me to read the propaganda the deniers write. I know how you must feel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Zipit said:

That is a little far fetched. If I want to buy a house that I like it does not matter to me who is the seller. However, hope you found your dream home.

54 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Gringohombre, you’re loosing all credibility. You and MC should have a reality check.  We’re all supposed to get wiser in our waning years.  I’m afraid you’re not there yet.

You are just proving what D'Souza's book is all about. A public brainwashed by State media and education pushing a ONE party line to eliminate any dissent. Of course you and your ilk would never read such a book since your mind is closed to even trying to LEARN the reasoning for any alternative thinking. Sorry to say that Democracy could be on its last legs unless VOTERS come to thier senses.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jreboll said:

If Putin had done 4 years ago what he is doing now he would have gotten away with it.

I think that depends on how the NATO nations would have reacted.  So...who knows?

24 minutes ago, gringal said:

I think Democracy will be on it's last legs if we elect a person who wants to be a dictator like Putin.  LOL!

And just who is suggesting that ANYONE should vote for a person who wants to be a dictator...and what country are you talking about??? You are not making any sense...again!!!

2 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Trump would be cheering Putin on

Get a life...the opposite would be true and in fact he would not even have tried it if Trump was still in office!!! Why didn't Putin make his move during the 4 years he was there???  You also, are making no sense....

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Putin was still courting Trump. He was going to wait for Trump’s 2nd term

a bromance was developing

I suggest that he was waiting for a better opportunity...and it came at the right time with the right people in place!!!