Chapala.com Webboard

Lakeside hearing aid repair?

johanson

One of my hearing aids recently failed. I live in Ajijic and would hope that there is a service somewhere lakeside that could repair same or at worst sell me a new pair.

Does anyone have any ideas where I might go, short of driving to Costco?  Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

Call 332 945 3267 for an appointment.  The grand opening is February 18th at 1 p.m. but you should be able to schedule an appointment before that. At the opening, it will also be announced that if you buy a StarKey hearing aid, the factory will donate one to someone in need.

This is grand opening of same company that Polo worked for.  Same new and expanded location at LCS.  Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10:30 to  

4pm.  Call for appointment - no longer by sign up sheet near office.

• Like 1

If I had to do it over again I would not have bought those Starkey hearing aids from Polo.  They eat batteries and plug up frequently.  Much  more so than the pair they replaced.

Since I have them, glad to hear the service is back, assuming they could repair like Polo could.  He was amazing with the old stuff in particular.