Chapala.com Webboard

Egg in the meatloaf post...

gringohombre

David, nee Eric, has had run ins with restaurants, then disappointed when no one takes his side. The most (in)famous was Mom's Deli. He ordered an ice water, which is free, then squirted his lime wedges, from another dish, and then raided the artificial sweeteners left at his table, added them to his "limeade". The owner charged him something like 10 pesos, on his bill. He was outraged.

Another stage of ridiculousness, reweighing portioned dry products at Soriana, and posting very slight descrepancies.

You picked an easy target Ibarra. Please understand the mentally ill walk among us these days. It is part of their "therapy" and adjustment to society.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In other words, he got eggs in his meatloaf and then egg on his face for whining about them. 

I don't particulary like any of the caesar salads available lakeside because they never compare to my own home made caesar dressing. Such is life. I still order them.

I always put two broken eggs in my meat loaf but never heard of putting whole ones in it.  This sounds interesting I think I will try it.  The only place around here serving meat loaf I know of is Paninos and they don't put whole eggs in it.  Does anyone know of another restaurant where they serve meat loaf?

How sad that we can't be a little more sympathetic to peoples foibles as we are all aging and may at some point need extra attention and a little help from our friends.  Ignore him if he bothers you but pointing out all of his minor faults...nope, that doesn't work for me.

• Sad 1