Chapala.com Webboard

So sad and so very avoidable

Ferret

4 hours ago, virgo lady said:

At the current rate of apparent brain deterioration, probably much sooner than later.      

just like that.jpg

No doubt we will be able to continue to count on you to be an "expert" on covid.  BTW have you noticed how fast your fellow partisans of the left are running from face diapers  NOB?  :D 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 1:16 PM, virgo lady said:

Be sure to change the sheets when you wake up.    

FYI--I'll take a flu- or anything else for that matter, before I get nuked--as for fuchi ?--He's just a mosquito---he needs a squirt of poison in a can---HA

35 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

nioGZUe.jpg

First millions of people get together to trick you into getting a shot, then they try to trick you into feeling empathy for the slaughter of innocents. What a sad world it must be for you and your tiny brain, Homer.

• Like 1

If you think that this thread started with misinformation or that anything I posted is misinformation, you are very misinformed and my friend is still dead from Covid. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, econ man said:

It's one thing to be ignorant, it's another to brag on it regularly.

And it is another thing to have only a personal slur as a response.  Pretty clear you are not a happy fellow.  So you lash out.

I understand why you covidnatics are so angry:

14 days to flatten the curve.  Again and again.  Never worked.

Lockdowns:  Seems the places that avoided them had less problems with covid than those that didn't. 

Face diapers:  All about virtue signally it turns out unless you want to go seriously expensive and use and replace them like the pros, which few people did.  Mainly what this came down to is a bunch of misled and fearful people running around in ill fitting cloth face diapers with pore sizes far in excess of the size of the virus.  

Those jabs, over and over again.  Remember when you were told two shots would keep you from getting covid?  Then three?  Then it turns out the jabees get and transmit covid just like the rest.  And the shots last about 6 months.  And now all they can offer you without real benefit of rigorous verification is MAYBE you won't get as sick when you get covid.  Quite a comedown, eh?

And then there's the side effect data piling up.  You know like the insurance companies reporting far more injury claims than the admittedly incomplete data from VAERS.  

Finally there are the tens of thousands of medical professionals and millions of us who didn't allow ourselves to be steamrolled into thinking hastily developed and as it turns out quite faulty vaccines were the only way to deal with covid.  In my personal circle, including us, we have literally dozens of family and friends who got covid and knocked it out in a week or less because we treated it. 

Covid IS treatable.  If you think otherwise you have been sold a huge lie by the likes of Fauci, his buddies in big pharma and the media they have bought and paid for.  Thank God we live in Mexico where they weren't able to keep those cures from us.

There's nothing quite like watching people like you who have been suckered by this gang of criminals start to realize you've been had and instead of learning from the experience you just get nasty with those of us who weren't played for fools.

Good luck to you.  You are going to need it if you continue to follow the "vaccine" fantasy.  We may eventually get an actual vaccine for covid that does what vaccines are supposed to do, mainly PREVENT getting and transmitting it but only the truly clueless think we have that now. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Here comes the SAD Nun!!! You can always depend that when a post that gives FACTS that she (and others) disagrees with, it will get this silly cartoon since she has NO logical rebuttal that she can put into plain English!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bwhite1948 said:

@Mainecoons  What a pathetic excuse for a human being you are.  You're a bully who rants and raves like a little cry baby.  Maybe you need a change of diapers.  

Same response to the one I gave the NUN...just pathetic name-calling when you have NO logical response to documented FACTS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

And rumour has it that Mainecoon's is vaccinated as well.

I don't really understand what part of the evolution of the science he doesn't get. I think the world has done remarkably well with an unknown viral pandemic that has killed millions of people that we know of and probably quite a few more that we don't know of yet. I won't mention the many disabled by Long Covid.

By all means Mainecoons, keep spreading the B.S.  I highly doubt that anyone with a brain who understands scientific papers will give you a second glance, except in pity.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

And it's yet another thing to constantly spew nonsense gleaned from agenda ridden right wing websites and self aggrandizing rabble rousing nutjobs like Tucker "everyone's out to pull a fast one on me" Carlson and Dan "face diaper is such a funny word" Bongino.

What actually happened: A new virus (new, not the flu, not other viruses with similar names) showed up and imperfect people tried to do something about it and they made mistakes.

What you think happened: all the millions of devious people who have been waiting for years to "hoax" you and Tucker Carlson and other people of great importance finally had their chance and they had you for a while but you finally caught on.

Let's see: 3 shots in approximately a year and you call it a pincushion; google the word. Masks which you hilariously call "face diapers" work,( you don't have to believe it to make it so, you're not in a fairy tale) ; the size of aerosolized virus is at least as important. Of all the people who have claimed to cure Covid with whatever unproven home remedy, whether doctors, nurses or you, I've never seen any proof offered that anyone had anything other than a bad case of hay fever, that they took or were given any specific meds. Even if someone had Covid, most people still get mild cases with little or no symptoms and get over it quickly, they could eat kindergarten paste and say it cured them. And, yes Big Pharma  will try to make money off you, particularly if the Sacklers or Martin Shkreli are involved, but the answer is to develop a  common sense BS detector and not go off the deep end.

Don't wear a mask. Please. And please stay away from me. (Those two requests are not related.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6