Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

USA Social Secrity

Recommended Posts

Contact SS in Guadalajara and ask them what you should do.  Perhaps you can email them the address change information and they can forward it to the U.S..  We changed banks in the U.S. a couple of years ago and handled everything through GDL SS office. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2022 at 7:27 AM, ibarra said:

fbu.guadalajara@ssa.gov    This is the email address I used most recently.

This is the I`ve been using for anything I need from Sec. Sec. over the years.  Just tell them what you want to do and they will tell you how to proceed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...