Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Healthy, strong, and now dead


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, virgo lady said:

CTV News | News Video - Top National News Headlines - News Videos

www.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.5769001

Head of Motor Truck Council of Canada condemns the blockades and says it like it is:    Insurrectionists, not truckers.     

 

...but anything going on with BLM or Abortion Rights is just righteous people standing up to the powerful.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Righteous people my A$$! None of the groups you mentioned pissed on war memorials or honked their air horns for 18 hours a day and spewed diesel fumes into the air. Get REAL! 

The truckers are barking up a tree if they think that the Canadian government can do anything about the vaccination certificates required by the U.S. government to cross into the U.S.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, vetteforron said:

The narrative is collapsing. That's all.( Yous) people always attack the source even it is played videos of the lying politicians mouth. Google so liberal. Try DuckDuckGo. 

They attack the source because they cannot discredit the contents. They are losers and that is all that is left for losers to attack. The whole World is waking up to their misinformation propaganda and is saying Let's Go Brandon !!!

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

So you're suggesting  you a, significant individual and some other members on this board, are a danger then?-SNORK!

The rednecks with their guns and big trucks and confederate flags all think they are tough, until they get sent packing back to their shacks and other hidey holes by the police and democratically elected authorities.    

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I find it especially interesting that they choose to use the traitor's flag. Seems appropriate somehow.

CONFEDERATE FLAG IS FLAG OF TRAITORS - Imgflip

Also, all these "patriots" parading around in their American flag clothing are disobeying the US Flag Code, something you'd think they would be all over others for doing. But being largely ignorant, they are probably not even cognizant of those "respect the flag" codes. Instead they scream about sports players taking a knee. Which always seemed rather respectful to  me- if the intention was to disrespect the flag and the country it represents, one would face in the opposite direction, turning their back on it.

A couple points from that code:

  • The flag should never touch anything physically beneath it. (Gee, I seem to have seen many of those insurrectionists dragging their flags on the ground)
  • The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds but always allowed to fall free.

 

images (1).jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As of yesterday's Emergency Act powers, anyone involved in any blockades in Ottawa or at the borders may:

1 - have their personal accounts frozen, (and with no ability to sue the bank about it, by the way)

2 - have their business accounts frozen (and with no ability to sue the bank about it, by the way)

3 - have their vehicle(s) seized 

4 - have their vehicle insurance suspended

5 - be subject to both large fines and jail time

#TimesUp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Little Justin thinks he is showing toughness. What he is showing is that a wonderful country, Canada, has sunk to the level that most Canadians would never have thought possible. The emergency Powers Act was not even used after 9/11 or the terrorist attack in Canada. He knows it's past time to end the mandates but he thinks he's saving face by being a tough guy.  History will not be kind to this man.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

The emergency Powers Act was not even used after 9/11 or the terrorist attack in Canada.

Your comments are so ignorant.      

1 - Canada was not attacked on 9/11, however it did land, shelter, and care for thousands of people headed to the USA in Gander, Nfld, which the play "Come From Away" is all about.    

2 - These very limited and short term powers are fully supported and requested by the Conservative Premier of Ontario, Canada's largest province, and the head of at least one other federal party

3 - Even the provincial premiers who don't currently need assistance, did not object to this action.

4 - 75% of Canadians FULLY support any and all actions needed to shut down these insurrectionists.

5 - You should stay out of things you know nothing about.     

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now they can freeze bank accounts without a court order. Sounds more like the CCP than a democratic government . It would appear that the politicians are more criminal than the people in Canada peacefully protesting.

There seems to be an overwhelming amount of people who have no more common sense or the ability for critical thinking, they just follow the herd and comply.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, virgo lady said:

Your comments are so ignorant.      

1 - Canada was not attacked on 9/11, however it did land, shelter, and care for thousands of people headed to the USA in Gander, Nfld, which the play "Come From Away" is all about.    

2 - These very limited and short term powers are fully supported and requested by the Conservative Premier of Ontario, Canada's largest province, and the head of at least one other federal party

3 - Even the provincial premiers who don't currently need assistance, did not object to this action.

4 - 75% of Canadians FULLY support any and all actions needed to shut down these insurrectionists.

5 - You should stay out of things you know nothing about.     

If you want to apply for a MOD job send your resume to the Admin. I didn't say Canada was attacked on 9/11. There was a serious terrorist attack later on in Canada. Many Germans supported Hitler "cracking down" at first on the Jews. You're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. You might want to learn how to attack an idea instead of a person. It's the basis for civilized living.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, southernguy said:

Now they can freeze bank accounts without a court order. Sounds more like the CCP than a democratic government . It would appear that the politicians are more criminal than the people in Canada peacefully protesting.

There seems to be an overwhelming amount of people who have no more common sense or the ability for critical thinking, they just follow the herd and comply.

 

You know absolutely nothing about Canada and this ain't no PEACEFUL protest. May you have truck horns blaring all night near you and alleged truckers whacking you upside the head trying to burn your house down closing all the businesses near you and waving yer old mostly banned dumbass flag in a foreign country. You apparently only read fake news directed at people of lesser intelligence

 

joke stupid head crack.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

Many Germans supported Hitler "cracking down" at first on the Jews. 

Nice show of anti-Semitism, which is what comparing the Holocaust to illegal anti-vax protests is.

There's something seriously wrong with someone who thinks locking people up in ghettos because of their religion and culture and then shipping them off to the gas chambers is analgous to "Okay guys, you've caused enough trouble, go home now."

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

You might want to learn how to attack an idea instead of a person. It's the basis for civilized living.

Maybe you should read your own comments attacking Justin and all of Canada then.

I questioned your comments as being ignorant, not you personally.      

But if the shoe fits.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

You know absolutely nothing about Canada and this ain't no PEACEFUL protest. May you have truck horns blaring all night near you and alleged truckers whacking you upside the head trying to burn your house down closing all the businesses near you and waving yer old mostly banned dumbass flag in a foreign country. You apparently only read fake news directed at people of lesser intelligence

 

joke stupid head crack.jpg

I guess is Globe and Mail and other popular Canadian news sources are fake news than yes I guess im reading fake news.https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-emergencies-act-powers-to-broaden-scope-of-anti-money-laundering-rules/#comments

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Nice show of anti-Semitism, which is what comparing the Holocaust to illegal anti-vax protests is.

There's something seriously wrong with someone who thinks locking people up in ghettos because of their religion and culture and then shipping them off to the gas chambers is analgous to "Okay guys, you've caused enough trouble, go home now."

Hitler started small also. Freezing bank accounts and fines of up to $100,000 is not exactly "go home now". And using a law against money laundering to accomplish this goal is chilling. Someday the other side may be in power and when it's your ox that gets gored I wonder what your reaction will be. Those truckers saved Canada's a.s before there was any vaccine and now they're being cast as the villains. How ungrateful can a country get?

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

Maybe you should read your own comments attacking Justin and all of Canada then.

I questioned your comments as being ignorant, not you personally.      

But if the shoe fits.....

 

As a famous President once said..."There you go again"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...