Chapala.com Webboard

Healthy, strong, and now dead

8 hours ago, ibarra said:

What does any of this have to do with the original post? Healthy, strong, and now dead

We were healthy and strong but now dead and indulging in our chocolate fantasies.

19 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

Hey happyjillin, I decided not to pursue this debate as after 11 years have figured out your feelings towards your southern neighbors. But I asked the Swiss government to halt all sells of chocolate to Canada as the going says "chocolate is never hard but a day without chocolate that is hard". 😊

You really wanna joust with me, who has lived in Canada from 1948-2006 and has friends, acquaintances,politicians and business associates from coast to coast. Oh, and I am an ex muni politician as well.

10 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

You really wanna joust with me, who has lived in Canada from 1948-2006 and has friends, acquaintances,politicians and business associates from coast to coast. Oh, and I am an ex muni politician as well.

That would explain it. 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kiko said:

(Thomas Massie, US Congressman,  has two degrees from MIT.) 

Same idjit who sent out official Christmas cards to his constituents with a photo of his family, all brandishing assault weapons, in front of the Xmas tree. 

What's astounding and not so funny is that these brain-dead folks actually get votes.

They're on a real roll today. Several strong contenders for the stupidest, most ignorant comment from a politician. It's like some Olympic event.

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-2656607031/

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-sage-grouse/

• Haha 2

They are more likely to be false negatives than false positives. Yes, you can test positive but be asymptomatic. That makes you particulary dangerous as a spreader.

Asymptomatic COVID-19: What to Do if You Test Positive Without Symptoms (today.com)

edited to add: How accurate are the laboratory tests used to diagnose COVID-19? | MIT Medical

Since we don't really have the Home Tests here in Mexico, the actual laboratory test link is more pertinent.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, HoneyBee said:

Is it possible to test positive but not have COVID. I could not find anything telling on google. (not talking about false positives).

I would really like to know how many of the so called 900,000 US Covid deaths were of people honestly dying on ventilators.  I bet if the truth were to be truthfully known, many of those people in that cuota actually died from heart attacks, diabetic attacks, cancers, car accidents, a multitude of comorbidities, etc.  and just upon death they just so happened to test positive for Covid even though they showed few or any symptoms.  That would make for an interesting study.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, dichosalocura said:

I bet if the truth were to be truthfully known, many of those people in that cuota actually died from heart attacks, diabetic attacks, cancers, car accidents, a multitude of comorbidities, etc.  and just upon death they just so happened to test positive for Covid

How ignorant. Do you really think that someone rushed to the hospital in critical condition from just being in a car accident who then dies of their injuries is going to be counted as a Covid death? Doctors and coroners would lose their licenses for lying about such things. Do you really not understand that tons of people with comorbidities might have lived another 30 years had they not contracted Covid and that in fact it was Covid that lead to their death? 

Are you not aware that plenty of people have died of Covid without being put on a ventilator? That people have died at home, under the impression they weren't sick enough to go to the hospital, or because they didn't "believe in" Covid?

Why do you  people continue to try to come up with whatever you can to deny the danger of this virus or pretend that there's some worldwide conspiracy to claim people are dying of this virus who aren't?  What exactly do you get out of it? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/02/09/1079183523/what-a-bottle-of-ivermectin-reveals-about-the-shadowy-world-of-covid-telemedicin

If anyone wants a script for Ivermectin you may buy one for $90 from Dr. Kathleen Ann Cullen of America's Frontline Doctors.  Informative article found on NPR about tele-health appts promoting misinformation.  Dr. Cullen will also write scripts for prostrate screening for women.  She's treating Caitlyn Jenner. LOL

• Like 2

Ah yes, "America's Frontline Doctors", home to Dr. Stella Immanuel, who claims that a bunch of medical issues are the result of sexual intercourse with demons while asleep, and that a lot of people in charge of the got. are actually aliens.

You obviously don't have to be sane to graduate from medical school.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Yes, you have a choice. Your choice may put you in the hospital or in the morgue. Keep rolling the dice.

And they are welcome to make that choice. The choice they don't have a right to is infecting other people. 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 9:05 PM, Kiko said:

My 2 cents on Ivermectin is simple.  If a person is ill with parasites or worms, then their immune system is diverting resources to rid their body of the invaders.  If this person becomes sick with Covid, then their immune system is deficient because its resources are fighting parasites and/or worms.  If this person takes Ivermectin, then the drug may work as intended and rid the body of parasites and worms.  Thus, the immune system now has more resources to battle the Covid infection.  To assume that Ivermectin was a Covid cure is a stretch and there are no clinical trials to back that claim.  But yes, Ivermectin could possibly help a person beat Covid with a stronger immune system in this scenario. 

But whatever, if you want to rely on Ivermectin to cure you then I am all for it.  US Social Security Cola just jumped 5.9% this year no doubt due to the fact that the life expectancy of Americans regressed 1.5 years in 2020, the largest drop in my lifetime.  Hey it gets better, just wait until the 2021 stats come in.  Gotta love self interest.  

Read this Kiko... you were right on... You will not believe what I’ve just found.’ Inside the ivermectin saga: a hacked password, mysterious websites and faulty data. (msn.com)