Chapala.com Webboard

Healthy, strong, and now dead

29 minutes ago, Ferret said:

You mean those pre-existing conditions that many people (especially men) don't even know they have? Sooooooooooooooooo stubborn!

I know what major pre-existing conditions I have If I contract covid any one of them will kill me and my severe COPD will croak me in less than 24 hrs. I  don't want no idjut anywhere near me that is a dumbazz about this dangerous WORLDWIDE KILLER.

• Like 8

Call it a cult if you want to but the OTHER cult is far more dangerous because it is not based on FACT. The vaccines went through rigorous trials and the anti-vaccine devotees continue to call them unproven and experimental. They are not perfect but will keep you out of the hospital and from dying in the majority of cases. It is sad that Szilvezter got his vaccination too late to be of benefit to him. I also highly suspect that he would never have gotten vaccinated if his job wasn't on the line. Too little, too late.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SunnyDaze said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/offguardian/%3famp=1

off-guardian.org is just more anti-vax rubbish.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

"Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AlanMexicali said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/offguardian/%3famp=1

off-guardian.org is just more anti-vax rubbish.

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

"Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources."

Please point to one this they said in the article that was false. 

8 hours ago, SunnyDaze said:

5 hours ago, SunnyDaze said:

Please point to one this they said in the article that was false. 

Examples of unconfirmed conclusions and misleading dialogue and there are more. The whole article is written in an easy to recongnize the anti-vax preaching to the anti-vax believers and easy for me to see that it is pure nonsense.

"They never question why a previously healthy 51-year-old would ever need to be put on a ventilator, or consider how ventilator-associated pneumonia or ventilator-induced trauma may have contributed to his death.

The article readily admits he died “of Covid” despite being vaccinated, but never even attempts to explain that, sparing a throwaway sentence suggesting “he contracted the virus soon after receiving his jab, and thus had not built sufficient levels of antibodies”, which is not supported by any medical opinion or sources.

Having admitted he WAS vaccinated, and only a short time before he died, the article never considers even for a second the obvious logical conclusion: That the vaccine may have played some part in his death, or killed him outright.

The implied thought buried in the text is that, even though he was vaccinated, his alleged doubts mean he was still an “anti-vaxxer” and therefore deserved to die. That he brought the Covid curse down upon his head through his expressing “anti-vaccination views”.

As if he called down God’s wrath through speaking heresy.

This is not the first time we have seen the narrative try and separate the meaning of “anti-vaxxer” from a person’s vaccination status."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

Examples of unconfirmed conclusions and misleading dialogue and there are more. The whole article is written in an easy to recongnize the anti-vax preaching to the anti-vax believers and easy for me to see that it is pure nonsense.

Examples of unconfirmed conclusions and misleading dialogue and there are more. The whole article is written in an easy to recongnize the anti-vax Vaxhole preaching to the anti-vax Vaxhole (Koolaid) believers and easy for me to see that it is pure nonsense.

Fixed it for you! Now we are both doing nothing but name calling.

Well I don't often read the Guardian but just because they don't place the WHO and the CDC on a pedestal and treat everything they say as utter gospel does not mean everything that they print needs to be discarded just because they think outside the box.  Each side of the coin should always be respected but yet frequently scrutinized.  Thats what makes for a healthy discourse.

3 hours ago, econ man said:

I'll leave it to Virgo Lady to clarify whether she clicked on the wrong quote or not. I was responding to the OffGuardian gibberish you posted which I assume is your position.

Why did it take you so many posts to come to that conclusion?