Chapala.com Webboard

apologies to the board

CHILLIN

1 hour ago, CHILLIN said:

Actually I think was a member of this forum back to 2,000.

No you weren't. You were a member of  Mexcon as gary sculptari only and a bit later at TT  when they went pay per view. You can count the first members on this board still here on less than one hand when it got running in it's present format in about 2001-2.

Maybe you are correct, but then you had a much rougher ride on forums than I ever had, makes more vivid memories. I know of no other poster who has had death threats, his wife verbally assaulted, and someone running around reporting every perceived violation of the law, as in "there is this horrible old man, running his noisy motorcycle, but without wearing a helmet". Also taking pictures of your house, posting on the forums.

Born to rankle, right Pedro?

I was a subscriber to Compuserve and Usenet from the early 1980's, before Al Gore invented the internet.

19 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

Maybe you are correct, but then you had a much rougher ride on forums than I ever had, makes more vivid memories. I know of no other poster who has had death threats, his wife verbally assaulted, and someone running around reporting every perceived violation of the law, as in "there is this horrible old man, running his noisy motorcycle, but without wearing a helmet". Also taking pictures of your house, posting on the forums.

Born to rankle, right Pedro?

I was a subscriber to Compuserve and Usenet from the early 1980's, before Al Gore invented the internet.

i was wondering how long it would take you to get back to the bs.