Chapala.com Webboard

Airport requirements

Zeb

That was all I needed when I came to Seattle for my annual visit last Dec 30th. I had to get the test no more than 1 day before I flew North. The test included rubbing a cotton swab deep into my nose and then sending it to be tested.

How long did I have to wait for my results? I was told about an hour, but I believe it was more like 20 minutes when the technician brought back a paper indicating that the results were negative.

49 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Am flying out Monday.  Will I need anything besides the Covid test results for departure?

Well, probably a ticket.   😇

A friend didn't need more today.... got the test at Walmart yesterday. Lots of folks being tested.  I don't know if they are testing on a Sunday 'tho. I'd check if'n I wuz you.

7 hours ago, johanson said:

That was all I needed when I came to Seattle for my annual visit last Dec 30th. I had to get the test no more than 1 day before I flew North. The test included rubbing a cotton swab deep into my nose and then sending it to be tested.

How long did I have to wait for my results? I was told about an hour, but I believe it was more like 20 minutes when the technician brought back a paper indicating that the results were negative.

Stick up something up my nose?--Guess what ? I'll stay at home in my adopted country--"MEJICO"--I'm done with the west---!!!!--VIVA MEJICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bobby brown said:

Stick up something up my nose?--Guess what ? I'll stay at home in my adopted country--"MEJICO"--I'm done with the west---!!!!--VIVA MEJICO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

I did not ask for advice or opinion on whether or not I should travel.  You have no information on why I must travel.

• Like 1