Chapala.com Webboard

Better masks

cedros

49 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Are you related to the guy from Canada who claimed all sorts of wonderful things he did in FILM AND VIDEO,or are you the same person

That guy could actually spell and write grammatically correct sentences.

52 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Mexicoafterlife a reincarnated Bobby Brown?  He hasn’t posted for a few days...

Not unless bb had another head injury which destroyed his ability to write "HA!" in every post and made him suddenly capable of posting more than one sentence at a time. 

Or he is sick with the non-existent virus. 

It seems there are just a never ending supply of these swamp creatures. 

3 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Not unless bb had another head injury which destroyed his ability to write "HA!" in every post and made him suddenly capable of posting more than one sentence at a time. 

Lol again personal attacks is all you have. Shows you have no argument. Cheers

17 hours ago, mudgirl said:

17 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

You are quite the comedian. She argued, debated and debunked every conspiracy theory you spewed and here you state you won all these arguments wIth her when you lost every one. You insult people and groups of people and cry when they give the same treatment to you as if you somehow didn't deserve/ask for it in the first place. Most critizism on this thread and others are accurately describing your behaviour. Maybe some self awareness might seep into your life and help unblock what you presently precieve as reality. It is fantasy we all are witnessing and telling you, which is far away from reality.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

That man also said if you like your doctor you can keep it.  And even the Washington post had to call that a 3 Pinocchio lie.  And he said the middle class would save 2k a year on insurance fees, mine doubled first then up to 4x the cost of my family plan before Obama care and that was just me and my wife not my 2 kids.  So his statements hold nothing to me he is a liar of the highest order.

You're the liar here, obviously! Typical of a conspiracy theorist.

"Did Obamacare Make Premiums Go Up?

Updated June 12, 2021
Reviewed by 
Fact checked by 

It’s hard to find a federal law that has polarized the American public as much as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), better known as Obamacare. Proponents argue that the bill is doing precisely what it promised to do: holding down the rate of spending on medical services. Earlier on, after the ACA was implemented, many opponents of the law on the political right fumed over sky-high premiums. Which side was closer to the truth? Here's a look at the earlier years of premium prices and how Marketplace premiums look in 2021.

A Shakeup in the Market for Individual Plans

While the ACA created new regulations for employer-based health plans, undoubtedly its biggest impact is on policies bought outside the workplace. The law fundamentally reshaped the market for these individual plans, on which more than 33 million Americans rely for their health coverage.1

First, the ACA created online exchanges where consumers could, for the first time, shop for comparable plans with relative ease.2 In addition, the law established a mandate to purchase health insurance, theoretically bringing more healthy young people into the market and putting downward pressure on healthcare costs.3

The bill also included a number of provisions aimed at bolstering the quality of individual plans. For example, insurers were required to cover policyholders with pre-existing medical conditions and to provide certain “essential benefits,” such as maternity and mental health coverage.4 In theory, these components of the ACA could have pushed premiums higher.

In light of these new requirements for insurers, healthcare experts say looking at prices before and after 2014, the year healthcare exchanges were introduced, is a tricky endeavor because the policies are so different. In many cases, the policies that Americans are buying today offer greater benefits—including a cap on out-of-pocket expenses—than those purchased prior to the ACA.  

Expectations for the Affordable Care Act (ACA)

With that caveat in mind, The New York Times assessed pricing data and predicted that premiums would rise by 8.4% for the most popular health plans that consumers carried over from 2013. However, the Times also predicted that premiums would rise by only 1% if consumers switched plans and shopped on the exchanges.5

When you factor in the subsidies that lower-income earners receive, there’s actually some evidence that personal healthcare outlays may have gone down slightly in 2014. The nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation examined premiums for those who switched from earlier plans to ACA-compliant policies and found that 46% paid lower premiums. Conversely, 39% said their premiums were higher.6

The Early Effect on Premiums

For 2015, the second year of the online exchanges, the Kaiser Family Foundation found that price increases were fairly small. Nationwide, premiums for exchange-based plans with a medium level of coverage rose by a modest 2%—and that’s without tallying the effect of subsidies that reduce out-of-pocket expense for some individuals and families. (The study examined the second-lowest-cost silver plan in the marketplace; plans are divided into bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels).7

A separate source, the McKinsey Center for the U.S. Health System Reform, revealed a somewhat larger jump from 2014 to 2015. It concluded that gross premiums (those before subsidies) climbed by an average of 6% for the least-expensive plans on the exchange.8

While a 6% uptick may sound significant, it was not too drastic when compared to pricing trends before the healthcare law. The Commonwealth Fund, another nonpartisan research organization, studied the three-year period before the passage of the ACA—from 2008 to 2010—and found that premiums on the individual market were rising by 10% or more per year nationwide.9

More Recent Effects on Premiums

In 2018 and 2019, the ACA's marketplaces experienced considerable turmoil that resulted in huge swings in premiums. In October 2017, the administration stopped directly reimbursing insurers for cost-sharing reductions. The ACA required marketplace insurers to reduce out-of-pocket costs for people with incomes below 250% of the federal poverty level, so insurers increased their premiums (typically silver marketplace premiums ) to cover the additional cost. There were also concerns about the marketplaces’ stability and long-term viability, and these fears were reflected in the 2018 premiums.10

In 2018, the lowest silver marketplace premium offered in each rating region increased sharply by 29.7% on average. Twenty-eight states increased their average lowest silver premium by more than 29%.10

In 2019, many insurers realized that they had overreacted, and increases for the lowest silver premiums averaged -0.4% nationwide, and, in many states, premiums decreased. In 2020, continued stability caused premiums to fall across all states by an average of 3.5%. According to the Urban Institute, 31 states had lower premiums in 2020 than in 2019.10

ACA Prices Remain Steady in 2021

In 2021, ACA Marketplace premiums stabilized, according to the Urban Institute. The national average benchmark premium fell again in 2021, following decreases in both 2019 and 2020—remarkable because it contrasts with premium increases in the employer-sponsored insurance market over the same period. Note that the nationwide average belies variation in premiums across and within states. The Urban Institute found that insurer participation is key to setting premium levels and influencing growth over time.

The ACA made premium tax credits available to people purchasing health coverage on the marketplaces but only when their incomes fell between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level. Millions of uninsured people are eligible for subsidized coverage on the ACA marketplaces but do not take advantage of this financial help. This may be that the financial help is not sufficient to make the premium or the deductible affordable. Moreover, a sharp cliff exists at 400% of the poverty level.

The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 law passed in March 2021 under President Biden expanded marketplace subsidies above 400% of poverty and increased subsidies for those making between 100% and 400% of the poverty level. According to Kaiser Family Foundation, "These additional subsidies will yield substantially lower premium payments for the vast majority of the nearly 15 million uninsured people who are eligible to buy on the marketplace and the nearly 14 million people insured on the individual market." "

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/071415/did-obamacare-make-premiums-go.asp

5 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

Updated June 12, 2021
Reviewed by 
Fact checked by 

It’s hard to find a federal law that has polarized the American public as much as the Affordable Care Act (ACA), better known as Obamacare. Proponents argue that the bill is doing precisely what it promised to do: holding down the rate of spending on medical services. Earlier on, after the ACA was implemented, many opponents of the law on the political right fumed over sky-high premiums. Which side was closer to the truth? Here's a look at the earlier years of premium prices and how Marketplace premiums look in 2021.

While the ACA created new regulations for employer-based health plans, undoubtedly its biggest impact is on policies bought outside the workplace. The law fundamentally reshaped the market for these individual plans, on which more than 33 million Americans rely for their health coverage.1

First, the ACA created online exchanges where consumers could, for the first time, shop for comparable plans with relative ease.2 In addition, the law established a mandate to purchase health insurance, theoretically bringing more healthy young people into the market and putting downward pressure on healthcare costs.3

The bill also included a number of provisions aimed at bolstering the quality of individual plans. For example, insurers were required to cover policyholders with pre-existing medical conditions and to provide certain “essential benefits,” such as maternity and mental health coverage.4 In theory, these components of the ACA could have pushed premiums higher.

In light of these new requirements for insurers, healthcare experts say looking at prices before and after 2014, the year healthcare exchanges were introduced, is a tricky endeavor because the policies are so different. In many cases, the policies that Americans are buying today offer greater benefits—including a cap on out-of-pocket expenses—than those purchased prior to the ACA.  

With that caveat in mind, The New York Times assessed pricing data and predicted that premiums would rise by 8.4% for the most popular health plans that consumers carried over from 2013. However, the Times also predicted that premiums would rise by only 1% if consumers switched plans and shopped on the exchanges.5

When you factor in the subsidies that lower-income earners receive, there’s actually some evidence that personal healthcare outlays may have gone down slightly in 2014. The nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation examined premiums for those who switched from earlier plans to ACA-compliant policies and found that 46% paid lower premiums. Conversely, 39% said their premiums were higher.6

For 2015, the second year of the online exchanges, the Kaiser Family Foundation found that price increases were fairly small. Nationwide, premiums for exchange-based plans with a medium level of coverage rose by a modest 2%—and that’s without tallying the effect of subsidies that reduce out-of-pocket expense for some individuals and families. (The study examined the second-lowest-cost silver plan in the marketplace; plans are divided into bronze, silver, gold, and platinum levels).7

A separate source, the McKinsey Center for the U.S. Health System Reform, revealed a somewhat larger jump from 2014 to 2015. It concluded that gross premiums (those before subsidies) climbed by an average of 6% for the least-expensive plans on the exchange.8

While a 6% uptick may sound significant, it was not too drastic when compared to pricing trends before the healthcare law. The Commonwealth Fund, another nonpartisan research organization, studied the three-year period before the passage of the ACA—from 2008 to 2010—and found that premiums on the individual market were rising by 10% or more per year nationwide.9

In 2018 and 2019, the ACA's marketplaces experienced considerable turmoil that resulted in huge swings in premiums. In October 2017, the administration stopped directly reimbursing insurers for cost-sharing reductions. The ACA required marketplace insurers to reduce out-of-pocket costs for people with incomes below 250% of the federal poverty level, so insurers increased their premiums (typically silver marketplace premiums ) to cover the additional cost. There were also concerns about the marketplaces’ stability and long-term viability, and these fears were reflected in the 2018 premiums.10

In 2018, the lowest silver marketplace premium offered in each rating region increased sharply by 29.7% on average. Twenty-eight states increased their average lowest silver premium by more than 29%.10

In 2019, many insurers realized that they had overreacted, and increases for the lowest silver premiums averaged -0.4% nationwide, and, in many states, premiums decreased. In 2020, continued stability caused premiums to fall across all states by an average of 3.5%. According to the Urban Institute, 31 states had lower premiums in 2020 than in 2019.10

In 2021, ACA Marketplace premiums stabilized, according to the Urban Institute. The national average benchmark premium fell again in 2021, following decreases in both 2019 and 2020—remarkable because it contrasts with premium increases in the employer-sponsored insurance market over the same period. Note that the nationwide average belies variation in premiums across and within states. The Urban Institute found that insurer participation is key to setting premium levels and influencing growth over time.

The ACA made premium tax credits available to people purchasing health coverage on the marketplaces but only when their incomes fell between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level. Millions of uninsured people are eligible for subsidized coverage on the ACA marketplaces but do not take advantage of this financial help. This may be that the financial help is not sufficient to make the premium or the deductible affordable. Moreover, a sharp cliff exists at 400% of the poverty level.

The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 law passed in March 2021 under President Biden expanded marketplace subsidies above 400% of poverty and increased subsidies for those making between 100% and 400% of the poverty level. According to Kaiser Family Foundation, "These additional subsidies will yield substantially lower premium payments for the vast majority of the nearly 15 million uninsured people who are eligible to buy on the marketplace and the nearly 14 million people insured on the individual market." "

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/071415/did-obamacare-make-premiums-go.asp

I lived it was paying 200 a month for a ppo low co pays no donut holes.  For a family of 4. It went up every year till my last job after my kids moved out and they wanted almost 2k a month for me and my wife with a 5k donut hole.  So show me all the books you like but I lived it.  It's like a criminal justice professor who never worked a day on the street trying to tell a LE of 10 years what it is like on the street.  Yeah same thing.  I know what I paid and I got to see the prices rise. He lied. At the end is when I got desperate enough to use the horrid va care because it was free to me and my wife.  Because 2k a month and 5k donut hole is a freaked house payment. So please let the middle class go back to the 200 month ppo with no donut hole and low co pays again. They work hard and deserve it.

18 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

I'm not as good as I once was but I'mas good as I ever was.

17 hours ago, econ man said:

I'm as good ONCE as I ever was.

There's your quote, there's my quote. If you can't read that, I can't help you.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-72798-7

On 5/18/2022 at 3:38 PM, Mexicoafterlife said:

"Efficacy of masks and face coverings in controlling outward aerosol particle emission from expiratory activities

Show authors

Scientific Reports volume 10, Article number: 15665 (2020) Cite this article

Abstract

The COVID-19 pandemic triggered a surge in demand for facemasks to protect against disease transmission. In response to shortages, many public health authorities have recommended homemade masks as acceptable alternatives to surgical masks and N95 respirators. Although mask wearing is intended, in part, to protect others from exhaled, virus-containing particles, few studies have examined particle emission by mask-wearers into the surrounding air. Here, we measured outward emissions of micron-scale aerosol particles by healthy humans performing various expiratory activities while wearing different types of medical-grade or homemade masks. Both surgical masks and unvented KN95 respirators, even without fit-testing, reduce the outward particle emission rates by 90% and 74% on average during speaking and coughing, respectively, compared to wearing no mask, corroborating their effectiveness at reducing outward emission. These masks similarly decreased the outward particle emission of a coughing superemitter, who for unclear reasons emitted up to two orders of magnitude more expiratory particles via coughing than average. In contrast, shedding of non-expiratory micron-scale particulates from friable cellulosic fibers in homemade cotton-fabric masks confounded explicit determination of their efficacy at reducing expiratory particle emission. Audio analysis of the speech and coughing intensity confirmed that people speak more loudly, but do not cough more loudly, when wearing a mask. Further work is needed to establish the efficacy of cloth masks at blocking expiratory particles for speech and coughing at varied intensity and to assess whether virus-contaminated fabrics can generate aerosolized fomites, but the results strongly corroborate the efficacy of medical-grade masks and highlight the importance of regular washing of homemade masks."

I understand scientific jargon is hard for you and some others.

This scientific study is not a conspiracy theory type of study that you only link to.

I found it interesting as I always figured aerosals - spit, snot, mucus, and spittle  -  infected with Covid-19 micro virus particles would be mostly absorbed in my mask and if any virus particles escaped not trapped in my bodily fluids but dry, so to speak, they would float a short distance in no wind, fall to the ground or on my shirt, pants or shoes and not float 1 1/2 meters into someone's air hole because they were not mixed in any aerosal I expelled.

Social distancing, masking up and antibacterial gel and retail and other commercial establements temperature scanning and not allowing anti-maskers to enter did a good job protecting vunerable people from exposure. Those who did were good citizens [compassionate human beings]. Those who didn't were not.

Those that spew/spewed disinformation about all aspects of this 2 1/2 year Covid-19 Worldwide pandemic are malicious liars trying to potentially harm others. Shame on them! IMO

• Thanks 1

On 5/19/2022 at 4:13 AM, AlanMexicali said:

Updated June 12, 2021
Reviewed by 
Fact checked by 

You can point at whatever you like I lived thru it.  I had a nice ppo no donut hole. $5 co pays for a family of 4 $200 a month. From that after Obama care was in acted it rose up to the point the best insurance I could buy was $5k donut hole $15 co pay doctor and meds and $45 specialist for me amd my wife over 2k!  Just me was $1300! A month. Sorry but a ton of what you posted was about people under 400% of the poverty line which is not middle class.  I was upper middle class 6 figure income ( out in the country where that is actually something) so we didn't get any help. We were the ones paying for everyone else who was getting discounts.

So as a person who lived it I know what the cost increases were for us working folk

2 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

"Efficacy of masks and face coverings in controlling outward aerosol particle emission from expiratory activities

Show authors

Scientific Reports volume 10, Article number: 15665 (2020) Cite this article

Abstract

The COVID-19 pandemic triggered a surge in demand for facemasks to protect against disease transmission. In response to shortages, many public health authorities have recommended homemade masks as acceptable alternatives to surgical masks and N95 respirators. Although mask wearing is intended, in part, to protect others from exhaled, virus-containing particles, few studies have examined particle emission by mask-wearers into the surrounding air. Here, we measured outward emissions of micron-scale aerosol particles by healthy humans performing various expiratory activities while wearing different types of medical-grade or homemade masks. Both surgical masks and unvented KN95 respirators, even without fit-testing, reduce the outward particle emission rates by 90% and 74% on average during speaking and coughing, respectively, compared to wearing no mask, corroborating their effectiveness at reducing outward emission. These masks similarly decreased the outward particle emission of a coughing superemitter, who for unclear reasons emitted up to two orders of magnitude more expiratory particles via coughing than average. In contrast, shedding of non-expiratory micron-scale particulates from friable cellulosic fibers in homemade cotton-fabric masks confounded explicit determination of their efficacy at reducing expiratory particle emission. Audio analysis of the speech and coughing intensity confirmed that people speak more loudly, but do not cough more loudly, when wearing a mask. Further work is needed to establish the efficacy of cloth masks at blocking expiratory particles for speech and coughing at varied intensity and to assess whether virus-contaminated fabrics can generate aerosolized fomites, but the results strongly corroborate the efficacy of medical-grade masks and highlight the importance of regular washing of homemade masks."

I understand scientific jargon is hard for you and some others.

This scientific study is not a conspiracy theory type of study that you only link to.

I found it interesting as I always figured aerosals - spit, snot, muchus, and spittle  -  infected with Covid-19 micro virus particles would be mostly absorbed in my mask and if any virus particles escaped not trapped in my bodily fluids but dry, so to speak, they would float a short distance in no wind, fall to the ground or on my shirt, pants or shoes and not float 1 1/2 meters into someone's air hole because they were not mixed in any aerosal I expelled.

Social distancing, masking up and antibacterial gel and retail and other commercial establements temperature scanning and not allowing anti-maskers to enter did a good job protecting vunerable people from exposure. Those who did were good citizens [compassionate human beings]. Those who didn't were not.

Those that spew/spewed disinformation about all aspects of this 2 1/2 year Covid-19 Worldwide pandemic are malicious liars trying to potentially harm others. Shame on them! IMO

Lol all left wing propaganda heir fascist.  The masks didn't help and made things worse for kids and how they didn't develop the skills of communication face to face.  The missing of school caused a massive loss in education. Mental health problems from all the lock downs. China was king of lockdowns and they are still doing it with no benefit at all. 

Sudden death syndrome is hitting young adults like never before. Enlarged hearts. For a non vaccine that didn't do its job of protection from getting sick. The states that stayed open were better off and you could tell because all of your fascist leaders were caught going to Florida and walking around unmasked while they told there citizens and children to wear them. They held huge parties where all of them walked around maskless while the servants were all masked.

How many of your leaders were caught ignoring there own rules in there own cities and states? A ton! 

Keep on attacking and pushing the party line. History will look back and wonder why the population let the govt do all of these things to them.

In 1 to 2 years the I told you so will be heading your way. After Nov I will bet real investigations will be started about all the lies told by the govt.

1 hour ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Lol all left wing propaganda heir fascist.  The masks didn't help and made things worse for kids and how they didn't develop the skills of communication face to face.  The missing of school caused a massive loss in education. Mental health problems from all the lock downs. China was king of lockdowns and they are still doing it with no benefit at all. 

Sudden death syndrome is hitting young adults like never before. Enlarged hearts. For a non vaccine that didn't do its job of protection from getting sick. The states that stayed open were better off and you could tell because all of your fascist leaders were caught going to Florida and walking around unmasked while they told there citizens and children to wear them. They held huge parties where all of them walked around maskless while the servants were all masked.

How many of your leaders were caught ignoring there own rules in there own cities and states? A ton! 

Keep on attacking and pushing the party line. History will look back and wonder why the population let the govt do all of these things to them.

In 1 to 2 years the I told you so will be heading your way. After Nov I will bet real investigations will be started about all the lies told by the govt.

Wow!  You should be writing sci-fi.

6 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Wow!  You should be writing sci-fi.

We will see who is Sci fi as people look back from the future and can see it all without the liberal lenses so many wear today. It will be like those looking back and going flat earth how did all the major scientists think that was real.

2 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

. The states that stayed open were better off and you could tell because all of your fascist leaders were caught going to Florida and walking around unmasked while they told there citizens and children to wear them. They held huge parties where all of them walked around maskless while the servants were all masked.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-25/donald-trump-inject-disinfectant-coronavirus-sarcastic-covid-19/12184508

All your right wing leaders are mostly goofy BSers including yourself. Your rant, in reality, is describing your ilk, not mine. You really haven't the slightest clue to what is happening/happened in regards to the Worldwide Covid-19 pandemic - do you? Too bad you went down the rabbit hole. Maybe you will wake up one day.

https://rollcall.com/2022/03/30/republicans-pandemic-deaths-pollsters/

"More Republicans have died of COVID-19. Does that mean the polls are off?

‘It’s a fair question,’ pollsters say

A man dressed as Uncle Sam with a syringe through his head marches with anti-vaccine mandate protesters in Washington on Jan. 23. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call file photo) A man dressed as Uncle Sam with a syringe through his head marches with anti-vaccine mandate protesters in Washington on Jan. 23. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call file photo)

saksa_BC_005_012519.JPG
By Jim Saksa
Posted March 30, 2022 at 5:00am

Doctors and demographers recently noticed another tragic example of how polarization shapes America: The pandemic has killed more people in the nation’s Republican enclaves than its Democratic strongholds. They explain the gap by pointing to Republican resistance to vaccines and the GOP’s more cavalier approach to combating the virus in general. 

Those findings suggest many more Republicans — tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands — have died of COVID-19 than Democrats..."

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/19/1098543849/pro-trump-counties-continue-to-suffer-far-higher-covid-death-tolls

"Pro-Trump counties continue to suffer far higher COVID death tolls

May 19, 20225:00 AM ET
Geoff Brumfiel, photographed for NPR, 17 January 2019, in Washington DC.

GEOFF BRUMFIEL

FacebookTwitterInstagram

ap22064775961040-c5a849cdb4f056d83cd8421

People who identify with the political right are less likely to be vaccinated and more likely to believe misinformation about vaccines.

Ted S. Warren/AP

Even with widely available vaccines and newly effective treatments, residents of counties that went heavily for Donald Trump in the last presidential election are more than twice as likely to die from COVID-19 than those that live in areas that went for President Biden. That's according to a newly-updated analysis from NPR, examining how partisanship and misinformation are shaping the pandemic.

NPR examined COVID deaths per 100,000 people in roughly 3,000 counties across the U.S. from May 2021, the point at which most Americans could find a vaccine if they wanted one. Those living in counties that voted 60% or higher for Trump in November 2020 had 2.26 times the death rate of those that went by the same margin for Biden. Counties with a higher share of Trump votes had even higher mortality rates.

The scale of the preventable loss of life is staggering. According to a recent analysis by Brown University, nearly 320,000 lives nationwide could have been saved if more people had chosen to get vaccinated. The Brown analysis also shows a partisan split in how those preventable deaths are distributed. States that went most heavily for Trump – including Wyoming and West Virginia – have among the highest rates of preventable deaths, while states that voted heavily for Biden – such as Massachusetts and Vermont – had among the lowest.

That likely was mostly down to the Omicron variant, according to William Hanage, an epidemiologist at Harvard University. Hanage says that Omicron is much more effective at evading masks and other measures to prevent infection. "Before Omicron, actions that people were taking, like masks in schools, would have a really significant impact," he says. "After Omicron they have far less."

1 hour ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

We will see who is Sci fi as people look back from the future and can see it all without the liberal lenses so many wear today. It will be like those looking back and going flat earth how did all the major scientists think that was real.

Easy. Because it is/was real. You don't believe it because reality escapes you. You believe in fantasies called conspiracy theories and right wing propaganda. Your reality is irrational and goofy which you have shown us clearly over and over and over again.

6 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

Easy. Because it is/was real. You don't believe it because reality escapes you. You believe in fantasies called conspiracy theories and right wing propaganda. Your reality is irrational and goofy which you have shown us clearly over and over and over again.

To you and your pack. And the people who issue the orders to the sheep like you. Lol good luck

3 hours ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

To you and your pack. And the people who issue the orders to the sheep like you. Lol good luck

No one issues orders to us obviously; we chose what we believe is right and humanitarian. You on the other hand try very hard to decieve us with lies and when they are debunked you start a long series of name calling us which all your posts today include and most of your previous posts, except a few, which is childish and us seeing you acting very goofy. Believe all the critical comments describing your behavior here and know absolutely for sure they all are accurate and correct.