Chapala.com Webboard

Better masks

cedros

1 minute ago, happyjillin said:

everyone knows who pedro kertesz is on this forum  and Gasp! lots of persons in the real world. I even have been acknowledged in the  mass and local media in all 3 NA countries. So what!  Keep farting in the wind-SNORK!

People who get the real work done never see the press they are like the morlocks and just keep things moving. But keep trying please.

6 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Well I've never been committed or ever did a crime. Not even a parking ticket! Clean life here and no mental issues so unlike your left wing Buffalo nut job who admits his hate comes from 4chan liberal boards! You own that violence like the NY subway shooter and the chirtmas parade driver, softball shooter I can go on. 

The Buffalo guy cited Replacement Theory---that is right wing crap---way to the right!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-suspect-posted-apparent-manifesto-repeate-rcna28889

2 minutes ago, bwhite1948 said:

You said Abortion is Killing.  

Heart beat means it's alive. So to me it's killing. I have had to use violence in my duties but never enjoyed it and I don't know how people can kill a living being who had never did anything wrong.

1 minute ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

But don't worry I have received alot of private messages saying thank you

Does that stroke your already overblown ego? It must, as I've never seen any other poster, regardless of their views, find it necessary to mention the private messages they have received..

Just now, mudgirl said:

Does that stroke your already overblown ego? It must, as I've never seen any other poster, regardless of their views, find it necessary to mention the private messages they have received..

To show your attack dog pack is not the majority you think you are here.  I have dealt with people who have murdered multiple people in horrible ways so your pack doesn't scare me.  And I won't be intimidated by you lol it's comedy watching you try.

3 minutes ago, bwhite1948 said:

The Buffalo guy cited Replacement Theory---that is right wing crap---way to the right!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/buffalo-supermarket-shooting-suspect-posted-apparent-manifesto-repeate-rcna28889

No kkk believes it and kkk was started and is still a democrat run org.  I know in the doj I had to deal with them.  They are not right wing at all.

8 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Heart beat means it's alive. 

It isn't until about 10 weeks of pregnancy that the heart is formed. What is detected before that isn't a heartbeat, it is just electrical impulses, which is why it is medically referred to as an embryo before that time, and a fetus after it actually has a heart.

But I would guess you aren't actually interested in medical facts.

• Haha 1

Just now, mudgirl said:

It isn't until about 10 weeks of pregnancy that the heart is formed. What is detected before that isn't a heartbeat, it is just electrical impulses, which is why it is medically referred to as an embryo before that time, and a fetus after it actually has a heart.

But I would guess you aren't actually interested in medical facts.

Ok how is it that vegetarians attack those who eat eggs then? If what you say is true no big deal its not a living creature.

9 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Ok how is it that vegetarians attack those who eat eggs then? If what you say is true no big deal its not a living creature.

I'm not a vegetarian and I don't subscribe to that view. But I do know lots of vegetarians, and many of them eat eggs. Nor have I have ever known any vegetarians to "attack" those who eat eggs.

It's vegans who don't eat eggs, but that isn't because they consider an egg a living being- they don't consume any animal products at all. 

You really should stop making pronouncements about things you don't know anything about, but that never seems to stop folks like you.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

People who get the real work done never see the press they are like the morlocks and just keep things moving. But keep trying please.

People who get the work done make the news not write it although I have done both.  You have shown that you are not even capable of holding my JS [A sports euphemism]

guad reporter.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Vegetarians don't eat eggs because they do not want animals raised for human products.  Vegetarians will not wear leather shoes, also for this reason. They do not believe that Bruno Magli shoes have a heartbeat.

Just now, bwhite1948 said:

Vegetarians don't eat eggs because they do not want animals raised for human products.  Vegetarians will not wear leather shoes, also for this reason. They do not believe that Bruno Magli shoes have a heartbeat.

But the cow they get them from do.... or am I missing out on how to skin a cow alive like a sheep?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

People who get the work done make the news not write it although I have done both.  You have shown that you are not even capable of holding my JS [A sports euphemism]

guad reporter.jpg

Happy for you but pr and getting work done are not the same.  It's like marketing taking credit for the latest data roll out that took 2k work hours of doers to finish.

Just now, econ man said:

Mexicoafterlife are you on some kind of medication. Cause that would explain a lot. (serious question)

Lol no again a attack veiled as concern. Lol your not half as good at this as you think.  It's just another attack. Nope no mind drugs here never used them in my life.  And again look up a TSCI security clearance and then you will see the proof of my sanity.  How can you prove yours? Because it's obvious you and your pack have some kind of weird mental issue to always just attack anyone who doesn't parrot what you want.  Lol

1 minute ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

But the cow they get them from do.... or am I missing out on how to skin a cow alive like a sheep?

7 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

You have shown that you tend to miss a lot. Cows and sheep are not skinned alive and VEGANS avoid leather or ANY ANIMAL MATTER. Vegetarians don't eat animal matter but may wear leather products.

Just now, happyjillin said:

You have shown that you tend to miss a lot. Cows and sheep are not skinned alive and VEGANS avoid leather or ANY ANIMAL MATTER. Vegetarians don't eat animal matter but may wear leather products.

Wow I was making a point to have leather you killed a cow where sheep you can sheer it.  So it's you not understanding the point.

6 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Happy for you but pr and getting work done are not the same.  It's like marketing taking credit for the latest data roll out that took 2k work hours of doers to finish.

Do you have  reading problem?  150 local Mexicans got 2 year work visas in that plant and I spent money and mucho time doing it including developing the strategy. dumber and dumber the more you write

Twinning_13[1].jpg

barrhead leader 2.jpg

Just now, happyjillin said:

Do you have  reading problem?  150 local Mexicans got 2 year work visas in that plant and I spent money and mucho time doing it including developing the strategy. dumber and dumber the more you write

Twinning_13[1].jpg

barrhead leader 2.jpg

Keep it up.  But your just part of the pack of attac dogs.  I have saved single contracts for companies that saved thousands of jobs. No one wrote about it but everyone of those workers were thankfull and well of course the companies getting to keep making millions of $$. 

Heck my first data job they had a big party where they heralded sales and marketing for the usa first dsl network that did on demand video from the dslam.  It was the early 2000's and I built that network in half the time they said it should.... and the pr guys got all the credit. Just saying the face put out is not always the one who did the work I know first hand.

13 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Keep it up.  But your just part of the pack of attac dogs.  I have saved single contracts for companies that saved thousands of jobs. No one wrote about it but everyone of those workers were thankfull and well of course the companies getting to keep making millions of $$. 

Heck my first data job they had a big party where they heralded sales and marketing for the usa first dsl network that did on demand video from the dslam.  It was the early 2000's and I built that network in half the time they said it should.... and the pr guys got all the credit. Just saying the face put out is not always the one who did the work I know first hand.

Excellent border promotion! Your vast computer experience as a private in the US military no doubt made you into such a genius. Are you related to the guy from Canada who claimed all sorts of wonderful things he did in FILM AND VIDEO,or are you the same person -SNORK!

1 minute ago, happyjillin said:

Excellent border promotion! Your vast computer experience as a private in the US military no doubt made you into such a genius. Are you related to the guy from Canada who claimed all sorts of wonderful things he did,or are you the same person -SNORK!

Lol private in the military was till I was 20. After that a career in state and federal LE. Then data transport/switching tech, to management telecom to upper management telecom. 

Attack me for being a private in the military but it opened the door to my next work. And the rest I trained myself for and my success up the ladder was showing of my strong work ethics and ability to get the work done.

8 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Is Mexicoafterlife a reincarnated Bobby Brown?  He hasn’t posted for a few days and when he does he answers himself like this one.  And they’re both obnoxious and dumber than a stone.  

Join the pack attack dog! Lol keep it up.